Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp test realm issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
when i start the test realm it will not copie over my chacter it makes me make a new one i was wondering how to make the char copy function work

Administrator
When we launched the test realm, we did a one time 'cloning' of all the subscriber's characters. If you were not a subscriber at the time of the 'cloning' your characters will not have copied over.

I'm not sure if there are other 'clonings' scheduled, but I'll find out and let you know.

If you were a subscriber at the time we launched the test realm, then that's a question for Mr Lincoln, who can be found by clicking the Help tab on the left here, scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the Support Button.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
:(
I have a subscription; but when mine were "cloned", my Balance Wizard (then level 15 with a Sprite Pet) was copied as a Level 5 without one! Eveyone else was exactly copied; Only my Balance Wizard was messed up.

Will deleting the Test Launcher and then reinstalling it help? I would like a Professor or someone to help me....
:(

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
It depends when you download it. After that if you do anything on regular wizard nothing happens. I created a wizard after my other one was deleted. He is not there. But my other one is.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Orca wrote:
It depends when you download it. After that if you do anything on regular wizard nothing happens. I created a wizard after my other one was deleted. He is not there. But my other one is.

:?
Uh ... I said my wizard was level 15 on the Live Server, but copied as a Level 5 ... ? Or did I honestly have to almost spell it out like this?

And will simply Uninstalling and then Re-Installing the Test Server Launcher fix the problem? A Professor or just someone working for KingIsle please?
:?

Administrator
Uninstalling and Reinstalling will not make a difference.

If you character did not clone properly, simply submit a bug report by logging into Wizard101.com the website, clicking Help and scrolling down to contact Mr Lincoln.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Uninstalling and Reinstalling will not make a difference.

If you character did not clone properly, simply submit a bug report by logging into Wizard101.com the website, clicking Help and scrolling down to contact Mr Lincoln.

:D
Thank you, Professor! I will do so right away!

And if I may suggest : Do what amounts to a cut and paste of the Test Server PvP Arena onto the Live Server? The existing Character Screen could remain, but using the "button" system switching between Badges and the Character's PvP Stat Screen (which could also show their Arena Ticket Total?) Just a thought really ....

And as personal testimony of the Arena setup ... I have tried just about every PvP capable MMORP out there, .... and this was the ONLY one I felt good about taking part in. You do good work, KingIsle; I hope you stay around a very long time, because I plan to be a subscriber as long as I have an internet connection of some kind ...
:D

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
same thing happend to me. this bug is so annoying. and when i conntacted mr lincon, i had no idea how to send him back a email! so some help me out and tell me how to do this please!