Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Statue of Hyottoko. Is it a myth?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
I am a collector of statues and there are a few in particular that i am missing but still searching for. One in particular is the Statue of Hyottoko. It is a BIG pig statue that holds a ninja star (not a sword like the Koto version you can get from Jade Oni.) It in rumored to be dropped by Kagemoosha in the tree of life. I was wondering if any one could confirm this preferably someone who has gotten it recently. I was hopeing since Greyrose has sometimes answered questions if she could tell me if it is still being dropped by him or if it has been removed from the game. I ask because traditionally i would think that crown drops from a boss would be more rare than general furniture items but i have a dozen of the crown item bell pagoda but still not Statue of Hyottoko. I have tried this boss hundreads of times without success. Indeed statues are hard to obtain but this one seems impossible and i am wondering if it actually exists and is still being dropped by him. Please answere greyrose and/or someone with recent experience.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
As far as I know, Kagemoosha (Tree of Life) still drops it.

If a moderator or player doesn't answer in the next day or two, you might send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
I know this is a bit late, but I have the statue. I don't know where I got it, but I could've sworn I got it from the Death Oni. However, I looked all over and no one said it dropped from him. So I looked around and found that it might've dropped from Kagemoosha. I believe I got it from him.

Good luck in getting it!