Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to learn Star, Moon, and Sun Spells?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Hey! I'm new to the Message Boards.. So.. I always wondered how to get the 3 new spells, Star, Moon, and Sun, and that means.. Can someone tell me how to get them? Thanks..

John Thundercaster lvl 16 Fire

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
StormWizard1201 wrote:
Hey! I'm new to the Message Boards.. So.. I always wondered how to get the 3 new spells, Star, Moon, and Sun, and that means.. Can someone tell me how to get them? Thanks..

You can't get them until you get to Celestia and you have to be Level 50+ to train on them.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
StormWizard1201 wrote:

They are lvl 50+, and you can get them in Celestia ;)

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
StormWizard1201 wrote:

John Thunder caster Level 16 Fire

you have to be at least level 50 to get the first of these spells and goes on to level 58 but most of them are in certain places of Celestia but there are trainers in the commons area of Celestia the Celestia Base Camp make sure you search for the others all around Celestia when you become Level 50

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Get to level 52 first. That's the minimum requirement for a Star/Moon/Sun spell, unless you are incredibly lucky and find a treasure card version in the bazaar (until the fix goes up that puts a level requirement on treasure cards)