Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Harvesting Rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
I think a plant should show the different the rewards it will give. Instead of it having gold icons, it could show the specific type of reward it would give.
Reagents-Reagent sign
Experience-Experience sign
Pet snacks-Snack sign
Gold-Different amount of gold icons depending on the plant

Its confusing seeing 3 gold icons not knowing wether the the reward will be a reagent, etc.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
kezfitz wrote:
I think a plant should show the different the rewards it will give. Instead of it having gold icons, it could show the specific type of reward it would give.
Reagents-Reagent sign
Pet snacks-Snack sign

Its confusing seeing 3 gold icons not knowing wether the the reward will be a reagent, etc.

The more the icons the better the rewards of the plant. You want them to also change the shovels to show what the frequency of plants needs and pests are too? you're asking too much at that point.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
kezfitz wrote:
Reagents-Reagent sign
Pet snacks-Snack sign

The problem is that there are a lot of different rewards that a plant can give. Also, you can access this information over on Wizard 101 Central, where players have been ammassing this information to provide a 'cheat list' for planting. Just pop over there, you can find a link to the left under Wizard Community.