Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sequel to briskbreeze tower

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
For those of you who don't know, the top of briskbreeze tower has an ending that could mean there will eventually be a similar dungeon in krokotopia. So if i may have some suggestions, does anyone have any ideas on what the tower will be, like where it is, what kind of quest leads up to it, and what kind of puzzles and cheating monsters would be inside? heres what you may or may not need to know if you havn't done it, which would be most of you The final boss, a wraith named Orrik Nightglider, drops a key ring when he is defeated. this key ring has two keys on it, one made of bones, another carved with hyrogliphics. lutenet culpepper said Orrik taunted him and said something terrible is comeing to the spiral, and that krokotopia will be next. He then wonders how something can come to the spiral.

If you don't mind I will be posting my own personnal ideas on this thread among yours.

Reply away.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I doubt it means a sequel to Briskbreeze and by krokotopia it means how the kroks rule over it and the manders have no freedom and how malistare shall get the krokinomica.