Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is CL so hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Why is CL so hard. I am doing a quest to kill some crustacien (or however you spell it) clawcutters and they do stormzilla like every turn. It is IMPOSABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean how do you do it without dieing? Not to be a crybaby but I am level 51 (almost 52) and I keep dieing. :(

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
loufy567 wrote:
Why is CL so hard. I am doing a quest to kill some crustacien (or however you spell it) clawcutters and they do stormzilla like every turn. It is IMPOSABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean how do you do it without dieing? Not to be a crybaby but I am level 51 (almost 52) and I keep dieing. :(

cl the easiest world so y dont you get help?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
loufy567 wrote:

Celestia is hard, but you just have to change your strategy. I don't know what school you are, but try using a smaller deck. Use your Attack all enemies spell. I used Fire Dragon for pretty much all of the minion battles. I would play a blade or 2 then attack right when I got 7 pips. Once I played it I would shield while my Dragon finished them off. It's also good to know that in Celestia they only play spells from their school. So their is no need in having a Storm shield in your deck when your playing a Fire guy or whatever.