Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

problem with the commons

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
I love the game,the only problem is the commons.i use a dell HP mini notebook because i cannot afford to fix my regular computer from the MANY viruses it got.so as i play i just got to go to commons for many reasons,no matter how much i hate it i have to...the only problem...NOOBS! my computer has a (not sure if it right) 1 gig hard drive cause the "mininess" of the laptop.....i have a program to show my frames per second and i only get round 0-4 fps and it is IMPOSSIBLE to move around smoothly...there needs to be more realms or something like that,maybe even a place to buy potions like in commons cause i hate being in grizzleheim and only be able to play games to fill my bottles.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
It is not really the size of your hard drive that makes your FPS (frames per second) slow, it is the fact that you are on a "cheapy" laptop with a video card that was designed strictly for the general working class, doing stuff you probably would consider boring. Most laptops are created this way and are not made for gaming.

If you want a system that is cheap, get your old computer back. It is a much more affordable gaming system, compared to your more expensive "gaming" laptops. Ask your parents to look for a friend who can help restore your old PC, or if they will be nice enough to get you something good for X-mas.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
Oops. I forgot to add the easier ways to make your game less laggy. First, every town center has mini games, I.e. Wiz City, Oasis, Griz. If you cannot go to any other cities execpt for Wiz city, turn your Graphics and Resolution down. Before you do this, write down the current settings you have and reduce each setting one at a time to make sure everything is to your liking. If something goes wrong, just undo what you have done back to the original settings you had written down.