Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why the Gobblers eat so much.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
When the Gobblers where chased off of there home world and came to Wizard City, they where very strong and muscular(like a cyclops). But when they arived in Colossus Boulevard they where very stressed, and started to eat like crazey because of there stress and the cold.

Poor Gobblers.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I think it's more because they came from a world made of candy, but when Prof. Greyrose's sisters (who were witches) came they drove the Gobblers away, so it's not so much because it was hard to adjust to the climate change, but because they were more accustomed to eating alot.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Yeah right
I hate to disagree, but I think my theory is a little more correct. 8) 8)
Land of candy, oh brother.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
They have glandular conditions.

They're a hatching experiment by Dr. Purreau gone terribly wrong.

See, back in Marleybone bets were made in the local Root Beer pub between him and Dr. Von Katzenstein that one of the two could somehow create a pet that could both stomach Kiwu's horrid cooking, and create natural gas to power Marleybone's innovative technologies. Oh sure, you all know about the Red Gobbler pet, right? Well, that is his creation...Except so are the giant, multicolored NPC Gobblers. He just happened to feed them after midnight!!

And never, EVER get them wet. Yes, being in snow counts. Why else do you think they are so eager to fight children?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
forgetno4 wrote:
Yeah right
I hate to disagree, but I think my theory is a little more correct. 8) 8)
Land of candy, oh brother.

Actually, there is a land of candy. It's called Candy World and is where Greyrose came from. And I think the candy world theory is more likely than yours. Stress, oh brother.