Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu compared to marlybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
i was just wondering if mooshu was any where as hard as marlybone or if its harder?!?! thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sorcer1 wrote:
i was just wondering if mooshu was any where as hard as marlybone or if its harder?!?! thanks

For me, Marleybone wasn't "hard". It was just so long, and I had to keep going back to places that I thought I had finished, and it just seemed to drag out forever! And it was so dark/dreary.

There is no comparison for Marleybone and Mooshu.

Mooshu moves much faster, and you seem to get more xp with the quests. And I think it is better laid out as far as quests and storylines. And the teleporters are better organized in Mooshu. They are in central locations and get you closer to where you need to go.

I prefer Mooshu anytime! Enjoy...

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you do all of the storyline and side quests in every world, so that you earn experience and get the levels the experience provides, you'll find that Mooshu isn't any tougher than the previous worlds.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
man lemmi tell ya mooshu is a breeze(unless your myth,then i laugh at yous! jk) somewhat simple quests and 1700-2200 xp for each at the first few parts(i have not done plague oni)