Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Noobs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
:( my wizard is ryan battleblade and he is a level 26 balance wizard who is now battling in marleybone and there are people that are calling me noobs. i think its not fair so can somebody help me?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
giants67 wrote:
:( my wizard is ryan battleblade and he is a level 26 balance wizard who is now battling in marleybone and there are people that are calling me noobs. i think its not fair so can somebody help me?

Well, Some people call you a "noob" because mostly wizards in Marleybone are in level 30 and up. So if you still have side quest, try to get to level 30 so that people would stop calling you a "noob". Either that, or you can just ignore them.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Use ignore, and they'r gone.

Balance wizards often arrive in Marleybone a level or two lower than other wizards. The reason for this is that it's very tempting to use Sandstorm on enemies in Krokotopia. While Sandstorm is very effective, it's also a level 4 spell. Since enemies in Krokotopia are level 3 and lower, a wizard using Sandstorm on them gets very little experience for the battle, because the spell level is higher than the enemy level. Balance wizards who don't use Sandstorm on "street" enemies in Krokotopia will arrive in Marleybone at a higher level.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
i finally lvl up to lvl 30. i still have some trouble beating katzenstein's lab but i am good to go. nobody has called me noob. :)