Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Read if you are a Grandmaster Conjurer!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
If you are a Grandmaster Conjurer with an adult orthrus or older, I would very much like to hatch my Ice Colossus with your Orthrus. I have been working to get it to adult and have now succeeded. Beware, though, it costs 35,000 gold, so be sure you have enough money. Please set a date and time as well as state your in-game wizard name in your reply.

Christopher FrostBreeze, Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Dude, get someone to take you to Celestia and buy with gold, not Crowns, a starfish. Or buy two. They are that good, and they are Ice.

I bought one for my son, and after Training to Ancient it has Spritely, and Ice-Giver, and the third talent forgot the name but it gives a Blizzard card.

Before that, I bought one for my Life, back when I was ignorant that it was ice (long story). It has mana gift, Ice-Shot, and some selfish talent at Ancient.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
I would love to hatch with your colossus catboy2197. My character's name is Sloan Windthistle Lvl 58 (almost 59) GrandMaster Conjurer. My orthrus is an adult. How about i meat you in Balestrom or Unicorn realm you pick. :D

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
That's actually pretty far off topic of what I was saying. Nonetheless, I found someone who wanted to hatch already. But it ended up angering me (long story)

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Wariorocks wrote:
I would love to hatch with your colossus catboy2197. My character's name is Sloan Windthistle Lvl 58 (almost 59) GrandMaster Conjurer. My orthrus is an adult. How about i meat you in Balestrom or Unicorn realm you pick. :D

Thank you, but I already found someone to do it. It didn't turn out well, though.