Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm stuck and can't advance to the next quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
I'm level 18, and have finished quite a few quests Royal Hall, Chamber of Fire, and Palace of fire. I'm to the point where Professor Winthrop tells me that I must figure out a way into the map room with his assistant Malcolm Danforth. But when I go to Danforth, it won't give me an option speak to him, and I see no other quests to do, so I'm at a loss.

I'm sure there is something that I'm missing, or something I haven't done. I hope someone has had this problem or can help me figure out what I need to do next. Thanks!

Edit to add: Can anyone tell me what I should do? I have no more quests to do, and I can't get a quest from Winthrop or Danforth, and I can't access the Throne room of fire to get to the map room yet. This is very frustrating. Thanks again.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
May I suggest you check the wiki? I know it's in the process of moving but I looked up your quest just now and your answers are there. There are more helpful resources if you follow the link on the left there to wizard community and choose the fansites option. Knowing how to use all these things will help you greatly as you progress. Good luck and have fun!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
kwyl wrote:
May I suggest you check the wiki? I know it's in the process of moving but I looked up your quest just now and your answers are there. There are more helpful resources if you follow the link on the left there to wizard community and choose the fansites option. Knowing how to use all these things will help you greatly as you progress. Good luck and have fun!

I looked in the wiki, and it says nothing about the map room. I don't have a quest. He simply told me to figure out a way to get into the map room with danforth. He didn't give a quest, and Danforth has no quest for me. I'm very frustrated, as I have no clue what to do next, and no one I have talked to has been able to help me.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Bratikins wrote:
kwyl wrote:

I looked in the wiki, and it says nothing about the map room. I don't have a quest. He simply told me to figure out a way to get into the map room with danforth. He didn't give a quest, and Danforth has no quest for me. I'm very frustrated, as I have no clue what to do next, and no one I have talked to has been able to help me.

I'm not sure where you looked, but I found this on Wizard101 Central, and it looks REALLY detailed as far as what quests you need to do...

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41256&highlight=pyramid+of+the+sun

Hope this helps...