Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The New Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
I looked for information on this but couldnt find it, so appologize ahead if this has been asked before.

I just entered Celestia and visited the new schools. They only go up to level 52. Will higher spells be an option once I achieved higher levels?

Example: Higher than "Strong"

The other question is: are they like the other schools in having to learn the lower spells first?

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Solaradz wrote:
I looked for information on this but couldnt find it, so appologize ahead if this has been asked before.

I just entered Celestia and visited the new schools. They only go up to level 52. Will higher spells be an option once I achieved higher levels?

Example: Higher than "Strong"

The other question is: are they like the other schools in having to learn the lower spells first?
you have to search around celestia to find the other trainers they will have better spells

Defender
May 31, 2010
Yes , there are more of the astral trainers. The ones from the main school you will easily find while working on your quest. Not sure if I can post the exact locations of them here, since they won't let you post spoilers to this forum. Other fansites such as Central 101 had should have the exact locations posted. There is also some secret trainers too. Some will give you that one free spell, plus others you can train at.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Oh, so that answered my question.. Alright, thanks.. ( FYI, I posted a thread about this, and I am waiting for it to be approved.. )

John Thundercaster lvl 16 Fire

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Sun Trainer - Floating Land
Mutate Trainer - Stormriven Hall
Moon Trainer (Gobbler - Dracon branch) - Lunarium
Polymorph Master (Treant + Elementals Line) - Stormriven
Star Trainer - Stellarium
Diego - Unicorn Way (Cloak / Conviction (Sergeant+ Rank)

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010