Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tea set

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Hey peoples!

I was just wondering if you can give me some tips on how can i craft this tea set.

Ive been stuck on this mission for while, its when i got to this guy (i forgot his name) but he gives you a mission where you have to craft a tea set from grizzleheim.

This guy was from Celestia he gives you training points if you finish his quest.

I know what the reagents are but i cant find them. SOME of them are in the bazzar some are not.

The hardest thing i could ever find was a Red Mandrake i have one, but i dont know where i got it, i think it was droped.

Plz post a messege
Thx BlazeD

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I once found some red mandrake in the Nightside, by the Death tower. Also near the graves in the Haunted Cave at the end of the street. Good luck!

Hero
May 27, 2009
Red Mandrake often drops from wooden or silver chests in Celestia. You can also find it in the Floating Land, as I indicated replying to your other post on this same topic.

Defender
May 27, 2010
mostly the dark places like nightside, dark cave, and haunted cave you could find some also some is found in the floating land in celestia

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I mostly find them at Firecat Alley. Anywhere around the tower of the banshee boss. They're mostly around that tower, so don't give up.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Get transmutes from Carcinius in the Crab Empire (He gives transmute mandrake). Look for reagents in different places and realms your sure to find something. :)

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Marcy1090 wrote:
where do i find reshuffle?

If you are looking for the trainer of reshuffle, go to Collossus Blvd across from the girl (sry can't remember her name).