Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get through cave of solitude!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I am an ice wizard level 38 and just got to cave of solitude. But I am having problems. I can't get through the cave area without getting pulled in a battle and I never even made it through! Does anyone know how to easily get through?

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Patience.

Usually, the monsters come off the ramps and go in the same direction. When they do, run along the edge on the other side. Just be sure there's no monster coming up the ramp on the other side.

Sometimes you have to wait awhile.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Watching and learning the patterns is good. And if you have a lot of problems, you can use the teleporters and you can also place a personalized teleport near the quest giver in the middle of the cave.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Watching and learning the patterns is good. And if you have a lot of problems, you can use the teleporters and you can also place a personalized teleport near the quest giver in the middle of the cave.

Thanks. When I tried it again it didn't take so long.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I would honestly say that it does take patience, but you also have to pay very close attention.

It seriously takes me no more than 2 minutes to get through there only because of being able of paying attention to where the opponents are coming from. I would say that patience is one key, but the ability to to pay attention to where the opponents are coming from is a true gift.

Not to rub it in your face by saying any of this at all by the way.

By paying attention to where the monsters are coming from, you have to look at when the monsters are coming from, and not only that, but when the monsters are leaving the bridges. So WATCH OUT!!! :-D

Merry Christmas to all and all, and have a happy holiday. :-)

Samuel DarkRider Level 47 Master Necromancer