Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hidden shop in marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
My friend told me that there was a hidden shop in Hyde park or chelsea court that sells castles. I tried looking for but I can't find it. Does anyone know if this shop exists or where it is? I really need help. Thanks! ;)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Though not a shop there is a secret trainer I am aware of is in Digmore Station, not really secret but off beaten path. Haven't heard of a secret shop in either Hyde Park or Chelsea Court.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
hiroki24 wrote:
My friend told me that there was a hidden shop in Hyde park or chelsea court that sells castles. I tried looking for but I can't find it. Does anyone know if this shop exists or where it is? I really need help. Thanks! ;)

It's not a secret shop, but there is a house shop in Regent's Square. Look near Abigail in the middle of the Square. There is a car parked outside of the shop.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
The castle shop is in Regent Square in Marleybone with all the other shops.

The secret trainer in Digmore Station is down the stairs behind the Mayor.

Megan

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
You seem to be aware that there is a secret trainer. There is also another guy in that basement that sells pets. One of it is a Cat Thug.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
hiroki24 wrote:

It's not a secret shop, but there is a house shop in Regent's Square. Look near Abigail in the middle of the Square. There is a car parked outside of the shop.

:-D :-D :-D

I bought a house from this store it is really the theme of Marly Bone:-D :-D :-D

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
blackbird32 wrote:
You seem to be aware that there is a secret trainer. There is also another guy in that basement that sells pets. One of it is a Cat Thug.

So thats where the pet shop is...