Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stone block in shared bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
A few weeks ago, I was able to give and receive stone blocks through my shared bank. Yesterday, I was able to place them in the shared bank. However, when I tried to retreive them for another wizard I was unable to place them in my backpack. It is not full.
I am unsure if this is a bug or another hurdle in the GM Artisan quest.
Thanks.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
zaxcdcd wrote:
A few weeks ago, I was able to give and receive stone blocks through my shared bank. Yesterday, I was able to place them in the shared bank. However, when I tried to retreive them for another wizard I was unable to place them in my backpack. It is not full.
I am unsure if this is a bug or another hurdle in the GM Artisan quest.
Thanks.
I have been able to transfer these and other reagents....the one time I had trouble was when I didn't understand the interface.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Come to find out, my bank was full. I checked the backpack and shared bank but never thought about the bank as being full. Needless to say, I went to the bazaar and did some selling. And, of course, could not resist standing there for an hour hoping to get some stone blocks. LOL.
And so it continues....