Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clothes Stitching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
seeing as stitching clothes with the seamstress is a form of crafting i thought I'd post my question here hope it's ok :), Ok so I've read the terms and conditions over and over for stitching clothes, but for some reason my question doesn't seem to be answered from reading that. so my question is if i have a hat I like and i wanna add more than one stat to the hat i do like, can i do so or is my new hat only going to have one stat? (in other words i have a hat that I'd like to have two different stats of two different hat's can it be done? because one of my hat's has strength stats and another has defense) and i wanted to know if i can put both them stats onto the hat of my style choice. thanks so much in advance and sorry for a lengthy post I'm just trying to be clear with my question so i can better understand.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
GIGI3958 wrote:
seeing as stitching clothes with the seamstress is a form of crafting i thought I'd post my question here hope it's ok :-), Ok so I've read the terms and conditions over and over for stitching clothes, but for some reason my question doesn't seem to be answered from reading that. so my question is if i have a hat I like and i wanna add more than one stat to the hat i do like, can i do so or is my new hat only going to have one stat? (in other words i have a hat that I'd like to have two different stats of two different hat's can it be done? because one of my hat's has strength stats and another has defense) and i wanted to know if i can put both them stats onto the hat of my style choice. thanks so much in advance and sorry for a lengthy post I'm just trying to be clear with my question so i can better understand.

You may choose appearance from one item and then the stats from only one item. You may not blend stats.