Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another Crafting roadblock? When will it end.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Ok, I am now a Master Atrisan going on grandmaster. I am trying ot level up my balance wizard which is now at level 44 so I thought that I'd craft the level 44 balance gear for him.

I have gathered all the reagents and purchased the recipes, etc but now I realize that I need a Dragonspyre Crafting Station....? I had no idea that there was any crafting that was specific to Dragonspyre.

Anyways, I rushed to the equipment vendor in the Anthenium and she doesn't have it. So, where might I procure this Dragonspyre crafting station, pray tell?

Anyone out there with this information, please help a brother out.

Thank you.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
The DS crafting station is in Dragon Roost Canyon (not quite sure I got the name right). It is the area just before Malistair and you need to ride the dragon to get there. If none of this makes sense, you probably aren't there yet! But just go to Basillica and ask if someone will let you port to them there.

Also, FYI, there is a special crafting station in GH also. It is across the river near the bridge to Mirkolm Keep. You will get access when you reach the appropriate level. Have fun!

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
What the web sites that talk about it say is that it's not something you buy.
It's located at the entrance to Malistaire's Lair in Dragon's Roost. Surrounded by lava, with a big glowing hammer on it.

Hero
May 27, 2009
The reason it's called the Dragonspyre Crafting Station is because it is in Dragonspyre. You need to be able to reach Malistaire to get to it. It's right outside his dungeon.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
It is in the back of North guard. in a cave next to the waterfall . (open your map the waterfall to the north)There is a bunch of big rocks in front of the cave. when you go in there is a very big hammer. that is the crafting station.

Defender
May 27, 2010
the dragonspyre crafting station is located right outside to the right of malistaire's dugeon which you cant reach until you can get access or have a friend go there and port to him

Armiger
May 10, 2010
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Ok, I am now a Master Atrisan going on grandmaster. I am trying ot level up my balance wizard which is now at level 44 so I thought that I'd craft the level 44 balance gear for him.

I have gathered all the reagents and purchased the recipes, etc but now I realize that I need a Dragonspyre Crafting Station....? I had no idea that there was any crafting that was specific to Dragonspyre.

Anyways, I rushed to the equipment vendor in the Anthenium and she doesn't have it. So, where might I procure this Dragonspyre crafting station, pray tell?

Anyone out there with this information, please help a brother out.

Thank you.

That crafting station is right before you go into the Dungeon for Malistaire. After you ride the Dragon, look to the right.

Defender
May 27, 2010
bluefeather8989 wrote:
It is in the back of North guard. in a cave next to the waterfall . (open your map the waterfall to the north)There is a bunch of big rocks in front of the cave. when you go in there is a very big hammer. that is the crafting station.

thats the grizzleheim crafting station not the dragonspyre crafting station

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Thanks all. i found it. Who knew that was a crafting station lol.

I always wondered what that was, oh well, i crated my gear and i feel much better.

The GM crafting quest is still quite bothersome though.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
bluefeather8989 wrote:

That's the Grizzleheim Crafting Station.