Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Dryad life card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
I think the drayad should be a card for all schools and not just life becuse we all need to heal and that is a fast way to heal and get a lot of health to. So plz make the dryad for all schools so we can all enjoy it thank you. :) :-) :D

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
96MDH wrote:
I think the drayad should be a card for all schools and not just life becuse we all need to heal and that is a fast way to heal and get a lot of health to. So plz make the dryad for all schools so we can all enjoy it thank you. :) :-) :D

Even though the Dryad is a life spell, it CAN be used by anyone. I got a gift card that had the Dryad, and I use it on all of my wizards, not just life.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
96MDH wrote:

You can get a dryad treasure card. Watch the bazaar.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
We all have a Fairy, if you remember. If you need more healing than that, make a Life wizard your new best friend, or purchase a Life henchman.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
96MDH wrote:

There is a Hat in MooShu with the Dryad card if you so want it for your other schools. Life works hard for that, since Life has to go fight Grubb in Sunken City. No other school is REQUIRED to do Sunken City. Also, there are Dryad Treasure cards that heal 225 x Pip that drop in MB and MS.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
That would require all of the following Spells to be open to all, in the interset of equality:

IceArmor,
Tempest,
HeckHound,
Animate,
Judgement,
... aaaand all three of Myth's four minion Spells.

Mm hmm. Let's see how well THAT turns out.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
That wouldn't be a good idea because Dryad would work better with life. Dryad takes power pips by LIFE wizards only. It heals way better with life and is better for life wizards to handle this card. Just like fire has Heck Hound, it takes away power pips with just FIRE wizards only. So just think about this until you know that it isn't a good idea.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
LOL you can take the Dryad spell! After critical hits and heals I took that card out! Even when I did have it, I only put two in the deck. Seems I usually ended up over-healing with it, since it was the only heal showing at the time. Then you are left hanging with no pips.

If you are concerned about healing, some ideas.

- Train up to Sprite in Life, its one pip and does a bunch of healing. But keep in mind, you have to use it before its too late, since its a heal-over-time. Earthquake removes the h-o-t by the way.

- Get a ring and/or athame that has incoming or outgoing healing. Don't like how you have to give something else up like mana? Welcome to the Life school, been doing it all along. Malistaire drops a pretty nice No Auction ring that can be equipped at level 45, and has outgoing, Health, and Mana. Celestia has some REALLY nice rings for those that heal or like to be healed.

- Get the amulet that gives the Sprite spell, don't know where it is.

- Get the amulet that gives Guiding Light (but don't use it with Sprite or a pet that has Spritely) and use with the Pixie you already have. This is on Marleybone.

- Get a pet that has Spritely. Either hatch with a pet that has Spritely, or get yourself to Celestia and get the Starfish pet, which may. Its 12,500+/-, and last time I did a hatch is was 40,000. Either way you will have to train whatever pet and run the risk of not getting the Spritely Talent. If you do crafting, you can craft the Frosted Drakes Cereal card that the Starfish loves and few like snacks as well.

You can have Animate too. LOL wouldn't it be funny, an Ianthine Spectre crossbred pet that has Spritely and gives an Animate card? LOL!

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
It would be nice to see such a thing on Hybrid Pets, such as a Storm School 'Satyr' spell for the Storm Dancer pet and so on, but otherwise it would un-Balance the game. (Forgive the corny pun)