Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Headmaster Ambrose,

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
i am tried of other schools having to beat me in pvp and they are lower lvls i am myth i try to get use my strongest card the minotaur but it is no use they use the dragon and, the kraken and, wraith, oh and with fire they use the attack when they hit them selves to hit the other player in which i die. it is the same thing with judgement i don't live long enough and every other schools have pips attacks like heck hound and, judgement, tempest, ice absorb, and the life card that heals 200 for every pip, also death minion can use one or more pips to summon, and for myth nothing i am and i wish myth could be stronger and please can you make this happen i cant do this any longer i wish myth could be like the other schools so please at least try to make myth stronger

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
jgjj wrote:
i am tried of other schools having to beat me in pvp and they are lower lvls i am myth i try to get use my strongest card the minotaur but it is no use they use the dragon and, the kraken and, wraith, oh and with fire they use the attack when they hit them selves to hit the other player in which i die. it is the same thing with judgement i don't live long enough and every other schools have pips attacks like heck hound and, judgement, tempest, ice absorb, and the life card that heals 200 for every pip, also death minion can use one or more pips to summon, and for myth nothing i am and i wish myth could be stronger and please can you make this happen i cant do this any longer i wish myth could be like the other schools so please at least try to make myth stronger

Myth is plenty strong, and one of the TOP competitors in PVP. The fire spell you mentioned is called Immolate. If they are LOWER LEVEL then you, and Minotaur is your best spell, then how do they have Fire Dragon, or Wraith?

You also don't say what you've wasted your Training points on, what your level is, etc. Myth is one of the strongest PVP schools, seconded by Fire and Ice. If you keep losing, there is obviously a flaw in your strategy or your deck. Look these over, and try to combat it again. Use the Cyclops Minion spell, and Think before you cast.

Myth does well with Ice to Tower.