Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too Much Freezing in Massive Fantasy Palace!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
I am having a problem with the palace. My problem is whenever i place something and pick up something it freezes for 15 seconds. I hope that ki fixes that problem. i want to add lots of stuff but don't have the patience to wait 15 seconds after i place an item. Plz fix this problem.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
yeah and a TON of people don't really have the Massive Fancy Palace. :-P

Seth Ghosthammer, Master Ice Wizard, lvl.43

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Many computers only have this problem the first time they add an item each time they enter the house, because they have a better quality computer. I use a computer Me, my dad, and my brother built, and we named it, "The Kraken". It has allot of GB storage, and Windows 7. Usually the lag only lasts about 4 seconds, and then everything else is placed without any freezing. Older computers may have this problem, because of the huge Celestia patch, taking up more and more space, then the whole Epic Gift Card thing appeared to players. And I've seen a LOT of people with the gryphon mounts, same with myself, I have one because I purchased it as well. Really, it's not a big deal, decorating never is short, especially when it comes to the Massive Fantasy Palace.

Cheers!

Sean Stormshard, Legendary Astral Sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I have the same problem with my Massive Castle. And Moser, it ISN'T the computer the person is using. It's specific to the Massive Castle. I can go from my Castle to my Life house and everything is perfectly fine in the life house.

My computer isn't named the "Kraken", but I actually know what the specs you try to say mean because I build them for a living :-) Alot of GB of storage and windows7 can still be a turbo turtle of a computer, at any rate... xD

In the Massive Castle when I enter my gardening/housing menu or backpack I get the same 15 second delay. It also occurs while placing and picking items up. As I said the other Castles on the wizard are fine, and others I have talked to have the same issue. Every issue I've posted on the forum I've been right about. Don't start doubting me now KI xD

The entire Castle can be empty and just placing the first item it still freezes. I cleared all of my furniture thinking something was glitched. So figured, pick it all up, start to decorate again, should fix the glitch. ERRRRRR. Wrong answer.

The crazy thing is the delay is real bad outside of the castle but for me it seems that inside the castle the delay isn't "as" bad. The delay is still there, just not as bad. Mondo Bizzaro.

KI please address this issue if you aren't already.

Brian
Legendary Life, Death, Balance, Storm, Myth
Noob Ice

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
I just got the Epic Bundle a few days ago. I have noticed that when trying to place anything outside, whether it be gardening or backpack items it lags really bad. and not just putting items out but also trying to pick them up. And it is only with the Fantasy Castle. My other house on the same wizard does not have the same problem.

Taryn DreamHaven