Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Harvesting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
So I'm having difficulty. I have mature plants but I cannot seem to harvest them. Everything I see says to 'interact' with the plants but nothing I do works. I've tried clicking on them, pushing x, using the magnify glass to like when you need to see what it needs when it wants pollinating or something. I would very much like to harvest my plants if somebody can help me out here.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Mclovin3rd wrote:
So I'm having difficulty. I have mature plants but I cannot seem to harvest them. Everything I see says to 'interact' with the plants but nothing I do works. I've tried clicking on them, pushing x, using the magnify glass to like when you need to see what it needs when it wants pollinating or something. I would very much like to harvest my plants if somebody can help me out here.

i have the same problem

Hero
May 27, 2009
When they are ready to harvest, as you approach the plant you will see the box with Press "X" to Harvest. That is the only time you can harvest. You must be patient.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
It may take a long time from becoming Mature till it provides anything. My oldest plant still hasn't given anything, though he is given TLC. My earliest was about 12 hours after becoming mature, and I most of those I have are now like 3+days w/o producing.

Don't count on getting your monies back at all, though with the honey sickle you might get some interesting cards. I think of the low level plants as 'planting xp' and hope to get higher level plants that will pay back as I get to higher levels.

Defender
May 31, 2010
When the plant is ready for harvesting, You will see a box appear on the screen say " click X to harvest" In order to see this when the plant is ready, You have to be out of plant mode and out of building mode.

For the dandelions and boom shrooms I got one harvest at mature and one at elder. The elder does give more xp . Once you harvest at elder, the plant disappears.

Defender
May 30, 2009
Ohhh, so as soon as they hit mature that doesn't necessarily mean they're ready to be harvested right then? Gotcha.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010