Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions for new crafted items.

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2010
Went to test realm and looked at the new crafting furniture. Very nice! Glad to see you added the coconut cups too. I like the new crafted statue but was surprised to see it there, since I collect statues, I am accustomed to farming a boss for them. Which brings me to somewhat twist to crafted gear.

Katie Firewinter in the Crucible drops one of these statues, she is a life boss, but wears the most awesome death outfit in the game. I would love to be able to craft an outfit like this. If you look around at the other wizards in the game, it not hard to see that most prefer to wear gear that is unique to their school. Truly it is some of the best looking items in the game. I know KI has to have some of thee best graphic artist around. and would not disappoint with the new gear. It doesn't have to have any stats, as most will stitch the items with the gear we want. I just would like new school specific gear we could craft.

If KI is planning on new houses , whether crafted or bought, temple of the sun is one of the more beautiful areas imo. I love the pinks, lavenders, greens and yellows. So refreshing to see it after all the blue and neon. Would definitely buy a castle if it looked like that, also for underwater areas, not sure why , but the area with Calypso and the sunken ship is the clearest and brightest of all, can appreciate the new graphics to the game so much more. So if you add a new underwater house, preferably equipped with it's own sunken ship, could the water be clear like that?

I have finished the carousel and now looking forward to my next huge crafting project, but haven't seen anything large in Celestia that really stands out that I would want. I do like those 3 floating faces in survey camp. Just dont know how I would fit them in with the house. I also like the floating land area, and I know some of the new furniture items in test are already on my to do list. But if you can add something big to that new crafted item list, I am up for the challenge. Just please be cautious with the amount of sunstone needed, farming for stone blocks is just getting uglier everyday out there. ;)

Thanks for making a great game that I can play with my family.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
MsSandy121 wrote:
Katie Firewinter in the Crucible drops one of these statues, she is a life boss, but wears the most awesome death outfit in the game. I would love to be able to craft an outfit like this. If you look around at the other wizards in the game, it not hard to see that most prefer to wear gear that is unique to their school. Truly it is some of the best looking items in the game. I know KI has to have some of thee best graphic artist around. and would not disappoint with the new gear. It doesn't have to have any stats, as most will stitch the items with the gear we want. I just would like new school specific gear we could craft.

Awesome idea.

I think it would be nice to have a new vendor that sells cloth and sewing plans. We could choose the sewing plans, choose cloth and assessories, and craft into our outfits.

Defender
May 27, 2010
i would love to craft my own stitching gear mostly from some bosses cause they get awesome looking armor, for Ex: Viktor Snowcrusher he has an awesome outfit for an ice wizard and i would definitely want to craft and stitch it with my grand/legend outfit cause i dont like the new legend robe, i'd rather stick with my grand robe also why not make the little orb thing in the middle of his chest armor blue as well cause it would look more for an ice wizard like that

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
The fact of the matter is; the bosses and NCPs wear chique outfits while we are confined to wizard garb. i have taken note of the outfit of those people standing around especially the ones in Dragonspye and they have on some very nice outfits.

it would be nice to be able to craft some of those. What i find very weird is that the nicer looking outfits have horrible stats, what's up with that?

Also I noticed that in celestia most if not all of the level 58 school gear are the same design. i can't tell who has a level 58 death hat from who has a level 58 balance hat. So not cool.

Peace out,

Logan frost,
Legendary Conjurer/Necromancer
Please visit the following link for my idea of the next world for wizard 101: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/26347.ftl#151827