Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Items you want at bazar gone missing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
Hi my wizard is Rylee Dusk rider! When i was at the Bazar, i saw the spell binders hood. I didn't have enough money for it though...javascript:emoticon('');then when i had enough, It VANISH! IT WAS NOT THERE!javascript:emoticon('');I tried over and over and over again but no spellbinders hood!javascript:emoticon(':-(');so finally i asked my friend to take me to mooshu to get it and i got it.Then the next day,IT WAS AT THE BAZAR!!!! I MEAN COME ON!javascript:emoticon('');

Anyway plz reply if this happend to you!

From,
Rylee Duskrider
Death wizard lvl 13 almost 14

Administrator
The Bazaar gives players access to items found by other players, in all the worlds of the Spiral.

The inventory of the Bazaar is completely supplied by the players who sell items to it. If you see an item you like, buy it, it may not be there next time you visit.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
pumkin31 wrote:
Hi my wizard is Rylee Dusk rider! When i was at the Bazar, i saw the spell binders hood. I didn't have enough money for it though...javascript:emoticon('');then when i had enough, It VANISH! IT WAS NOT THERE!javascript:emoticon('');I tried over and over and over again but no spellbinders hood!javascript:emoticon(':-(');so finally i asked my friend to take me to mooshu to get it and i got it.Then the next day,IT WAS AT THE BAZAR!!!! I MEAN COME ON!javascript:emoticon('');

Anyway plz reply if this happend to you!

From,
Rylee Duskrider
Death wizard lvl 13 almost 14

um first if you were a higher lvl you would know that things on sail at the bazaar are things people sell. if someone buys it it isnt gonna be there

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
i just HATE how long it took me to get the spell binders hood! also the spellbinders hood and outfit is cheaper at mooshu that the bazar! why?javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
pumkin31 wrote:
i just HATE how long it took me to get the spell binders hood! also the spellbinders hood and outfit is cheaper at mooshu that the bazar! why?javascript:emoticon('');

Again; the bazaar is where payers buy/sell items. Sale prices are going to be based on both popularity and rarity in the bazaar's inventory.