Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A plea for KI

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I know this has been posted many times. I am pleading with KI to stick more reagents in the game. I am working on my GM artisan quest right now. I have been for a week now. I play 4-6 hours most days, and a little more on my days off. So far, here are my standings: I have managed to craft a treant card, I have 11 sandstone, 1 golden pearl, all the fins required plus a few, and the jades too. It is very frustrating having to compete with a group of folks at the bazaar who want exactly the same things as you. I try realm hopping for things like black lotus, and I have a couple of spots I farm with a little success. I do the same for pearl (which, btw, you need 15 of to make 1 golden pearl--and you need 10 black lotus to make a pearl) but it's one of those reagents that you usually thank the Creator when you actually find one. I find it to be aggravating to run around the spiral for hours on end to find reagents, only to come away with like 20 individual items.
All I really wanted to say was please, please, please, please give us more reagents!

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Yes KI!!! Please add more sites and increase spawn rates.

The game has now grown to 10 million players PLUS you have added the one training point quest which requires folks to craft PLUS you have added some really good GM craftable items, including the new equipment PLUS all the new craftable items in Grizzle.

Please, please, please add more reagents!!!

Defender
May 27, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
Yes KI!!! Please add more sites and increase spawn rates.

The game has now grown to 10 million players PLUS you have added the one training point quest which requires folks to craft PLUS you have added some really good GM craftable items, including the new equipment PLUS all the new craftable items in Grizzle.

Please, please, please add more reagents!!!

not to mention the new celestia furniture coming soon we could really use more spawn places and faster re-spawn rates considering all of the new and older players these days

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
IvoryJade wrote:
I know this has been posted many times. I am pleading with KI to stick more reagents in the game. I am working on my GM artisan quest right now. I have been for a week now. I play 4-6 hours most days, and a little more on my days off. So far, here are my standings: I have managed to craft a treant card, I have 11 sandstone, 1 golden pearl, all the fins required plus a few, and the jades too. It is very frustrating having to compete with a group of folks at the bazaar who want exactly the same things as you. I try realm hopping for things like black lotus, and I have a couple of spots I farm with a little success. I do the same for pearl (which, btw, you need 15 of to make 1 golden pearl--and you need 10 black lotus to make a pearl) but it's one of those reagents that you usually thank the Creator when you actually find one. I find it to be aggravating to run around the spiral for hours on end to find reagents, only to come away with like 20 individual items.
All I really wanted to say was please, please, please, please give us more reagents!

If you have access to the Lunarium in Celestia, that would be the place to go for pearls. It is an instance therefore the reagents will always be there. You will find 2 pearls, 2 kelp, 1 shell, and 1 wooden chest, all within the portico area. Just start in one direction and make your way back around to the entrance. Leave and then reenter. The instance will be reset. This all takes less than five minutes.

Just recently, I discovered the Grand Chasm Past Instance has 2 stone blocks within easy reach. Once you know the spawn locations you can easily go in and out quickly.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
superluther wrote:
IvoryJade wrote:

If you have access to the Lunarium in Celestia, that would be the place to go for pearls. It is an instance therefore the reagents will always be there. You will find 2 pearls, 2 kelp, 1 shell, and 1 wooden chest, all within the portico area. Just start in one direction and make your way back around to the entrance. Leave and then reenter. The instance will be reset. This all takes less than five minutes.

Just recently, I discovered the Grand Chasm Past Instance has 2 stone blocks within easy reach. Once you know the spawn locations you can easily go in and out quickly.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Thank you for the tips. I will have to try it. I have found Krokotopia to be a decent source of stone blocks, but apparently, so have a lot of folks :)
Ore I have found in cave-type areas, and the village of sorrow is good for black lotus. Hope this helps, too.