Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I've been reading all big Ben topics but can't find what I need to know ...
HOW DO U START BIG BEN QUEST??
A few friends and u have been trying but dint know how to start it!?!?
HEELLLLP!!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Big Ben is located in the museum in Marleybone.

In order to access Big Ben (which is the last area to complete before getting access to Mooshu), you must complete the main storyline quests in Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, Ironworks, Newgate Prison, Knights Court, Katzenstein's Lab. At that point, you go to the museum and do Counterweight East and Counterweight West. This will open up Big Ben.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
What do you mean? You have to do both side tower quests before you get Big Ben quest. They are just normal dungeons other than that.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
Is there a board with the "other tower quests" listed?
seems like i have fought many bosses but still aren't close to the finale.
:(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jennsinkona wrote:
Is there a board with the "other tower quests" listed?
seems like i have fought many bosses but still aren't close to the finale.
:-(

I think that Marleybone is the longest world in this game. If you look at your map when you are standing in Regent's Square, you will see the names of the different locations in Marleybone. You need to follow the storyline and do each of these areas. IT IS A LOT ! ! !

You might want to check out the Wizard101 Central fansite. They have a lot of lists / guides for all of the worlds.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33900

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Let me tell, you those quests leading up to big ben are worth it. There's like 5 boses in there!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
you have to finish this mission in this katzstien lab or something then it will tell you go to the museum to talk to sherlock bones then you talk to this guy in front of him and he tells you to complete clockwork west and east it think then after you finish that sherlock bones tells you to go defeat meowiarty where these to dog policemen XD are standing and then thats the big ben mission :D if this is wrong sorry :( but I'm on the big ben mission and need help with it