Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea! ambrose is evil?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
ok
I'm thinking that at any lvl 45+ you can get a new spell by doing this when you reach lvl 45 or another level. Ambrose says in a call " Come to my office ( whatever your name is) young wizard you will love this!" when you get to his office door inside he'll say to all the teachers there " GO! I want these plans to Kydra Columbous now!" then he sees you and says " Oh young wizard you dont know that i've been doing evil now? Come and go to the door I'll meet you there for a fight of a life time! *evil laugh*" you go to door thats blocked with books and stuff and books are lying around the door isnt locked you go in your in a arena place where all evil is. " Oh I will win I'm master of balance!" ( He's lying he's actually not a master at all but has best health ever and is like a magus but has some lvl 60 spells :-P) and he has a little bad soul in him but when you defeat him he has 19,00 health when you kill him he turns good and tells you about bad boss in a world called Eliten. and you get a new strong spell! I'll tell ya more later gotta go to bed comment this please! bye!

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
mip77 wrote:
ok
I'm thinking that at any lvl 45+ you can get a new spell by doing this when you reach lvl 45 or another level. Ambrose says in a call " Come to my office ( whatever your name is) young wizard you will love this!" when you get to his office door inside he'll say to all the teachers there " GO! I want these plans to Kydra Columbous now!" then he sees you and says " Oh young wizard you dont know that i've been doing evil now? Come and go to the door I'll meet you there for a fight of a life time! *evil laugh*" you go to door thats blocked with books and stuff and books are lying around the door isnt locked you go in your in a arena place where all evil is. " Oh I will win I'm master of balance!" ( He's lying he's actually not a master at all but has best health ever and is like a magus but has some lvl 60 spells :-P) and he has a little bad soul in him but when you defeat him he has 19,00 health when you kill him he turns good and tells you about bad boss in a world called Eliten. and you get a new strong spell! I'll tell ya more later gotta go to bed comment this please! bye!

no.just,no.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009