Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My idea for making PvP worth playing

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I don't play ranked PvP as there isn't anything I ever want to get with credits and I'd rather not worry about points and titles that only tend to get on my nerves and means very little. So I largely see ranked PvP as being fairly worthless and heavily corrupt as friends tables are easily stacked with players who have concrete strategies for defeating their opponents who are typically open sit without any option of where or with whom they play.

anyway... my idea is simply to refill the winning players pet training balls by 5 points per win... if my pet training ball filled by 5 points per win I'd definately be playing pvp quite a lot as my pet training ball takes way to long to fill expecially if my character is maxed and doesn't get pet ball refills for leveling anymore

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
seasnake wrote:
I don't play ranked PvP as there isn't anything I ever want to get with credits and I'd rather not worry about points and titles that only tend to get on my nerves and means very little. So I largely see ranked PvP as being fairly worthless and heavily corrupt as friends tables are easily stacked with players who have concrete strategies for defeating their opponents who are typically open sit without any option of where or with whom they play.

anyway... my idea is simply to refill the winning players pet training balls by 5 points per win... if my pet training ball filled by 5 points per win I'd definately be playing pvp quite a lot as my pet training ball takes way to long to fill expecially if my character is maxed and doesn't get pet ball refills for leveling anymore

how bout how it is now plus that