Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get into the Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2008
I got the mission from the ice teacher ( Mrs.Greyrose ) to get my new spell. This mission takes place in Mooshu. However, when I talked to everyone i needed to, when I went to Crimson Fields, I couldn't get in. I want to get my new spell, I would like the ice teacher ( Mrs.Greyrose ) to answer this. HELP :-(

Administrator
You will sometimes get assignments that require you to enter new areas. If you have not earned entry to those areas yet, through the regular progression of the game, you will need to complete your current assignments before that new area will open up to you.

You're progressing very quickly young Wizard, keep up the good work!

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
This has happened with most of my school spells. Quickest fix is to ask someone ahead of your level to go in and allow you to port in. I agree, never wanted to have to wait for my spells!

Survivor
Oct 29, 2008
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You will sometimes get assignments that require you to enter new areas. If you have not earned entry to those areas yet, through the regular progression of the game, you will need to complete your current assignments before that new area will open up to you.

You're progressing very quickly young Wizard, keep up the good work!
OK thank you! :-D So i complete me current assignments and i should get in, this'll take a while! ;)