Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Teleport

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I think this is a great idea. How about having a button, like the GO HOME button and THE COMMONS button, in the lower right hand corner of the screen...that will automatically teleport someone to the bazaar. Everyone goes there so I figured why not make it extremely fast to get there.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
jacobcady wrote:
I think this is a great idea. How about having a button, like the GO HOME button and THE COMMONS button, in the lower right hand corner of the screen...that will automatically teleport someone to the bazaar. Everyone goes there so I figured why not make it extremely fast to get there.

great idea :) ty ffor posting this

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
What a wonderful idea. I really love this. So often I must mark the spot so I don't have to keep flying back and forth. I hope KI considers it.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Totally agreed. You don't know how many times i've yelled at myself for forgetting to mark the bazaar after being there. This would be so much easier so as to sell stuff if farming a boss and your bag is overflowed

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
I LOVE that idea. I go there so much, I am really tired of not being able to teleport there. Usually i have a teleport marker thing there, so that helps.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
That would be a brilliant idea!

Or maybe Kingsisle would let us buy a crown/gold item that lets us put our own bazaar into our houses. (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Community Leader
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
jacobcady wrote:

A Bazaar 'port would be convenient, but it is not necessary, so I disagree. It is more of a luxory, whereas The Commons and Home 'ports are necessities. If KI were to implement all these good, but unnecessary ideas the game would be flooded with buttons and junk. Not to be rude, but the distance between The Commons and The Bazaar isn't all that far anyway...
I would like to propose an idea of my own, which would solve this problem as well. Wouldn't it be nice to have the ability to mark multiple locations? I think this is something KI should definitely consider.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
MatthewTrett wrote:
jacobcady wrote:

A Bazaar 'port would be convenient, but it is not necessary, so I disagree. It is more of a luxory, whereas The Commons and Home 'ports are necessities. If KI were to implement all these good, but unnecessary ideas the game would be flooded with buttons and junk. Not to be rude, but the distance between The Commons and The Bazaar isn't all that far anyway...
I would like to propose an idea of my own, which would solve this problem as well. Wouldn't it be nice to have the ability to mark multiple locations? I think this is something KI should definitely consider.

They could add a new ability called teleporting. Every wizard will be able to mark and teleport to one location (as it is now). Then, you can get items that grants you the ability to have more marks, up to a maximum of five marks.

This would serve several purposes:

a) quests where you have to go back and forth several times
b) farming reagents/bosses
c) visiting favorite places

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Abadd0n wrote:
MatthewTrett wrote:
jacobcady wrote:

They could add a new ability called teleporting. Every wizard will be able to mark and teleport to one location (as it is now). Then, you can get items that grants you the ability to have more marks, up to a maximum of five marks.

This would serve several purposes:

a) quests where you have to go back and forth several times
b) farming reagents/bosses
c) visiting favorite places

I like your idea, but what do you mean by "items"? I would hope that our clothing would have no effect on something like this, as it is hard enough already to obtain gear with the desired effect.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2008
It is really funny cause I told KI the same thing. I agree that there needs to be a button to go to the Bazaar. There is only one in all worlds and characters of ALL levels use it. It would be nice to see this addition or at least a keyboard shortcut added. This really would not be a hard change to make at all. Listen to our voices KI and make this change please. You guys are doing great with the additions of features and this is another great idea from so many characters, that you could add during the next load.

We have three subscription accounts and have been playing since beta testing years ago. We even have the Pioneer Dragons to prove it. :D LOL We have seen all the great changes that you have made on the game even down to the creation of Kroktopia. Keep up the great work.