Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If wizard101 had a tv show......

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
as you know, lots of people have suggested a wizard101 tv show. I think that that's the epicest idea ever! If there was an tv show, I think the main characters should be something like this.......

Storm: A girl named Hope Stormstrider . She has two purple ponytails and big, blue eyes. She loves doing experiments, karate, hangliding,swimming and exploring uncharted lands like the rest of nightside.
Fire : A girl named Susan Firebender. She has long, fine, red hair, green eyes and loves camping, cooking, jigsaw puzzles, art and the history of intertesting things like the dragons.
Ice: A boy named Kenneth Icesinger. He has short, spiky black hair and yellow eyes. He likes card games, snowball fights, skiing and baseball.
Balance: A boy named Alex Sandbreaker. He has short, white-blonde hair and blue eyes. He likes painting, poems, knitting and skydiving.
Life: A girl named Mary Stormstrider. She has shoulder length green hair and purple eyes. She likes gardening (she has LOTS of carnivorus plants), heavy metal music, paint-ball fights and biology.
Death: A boy named James Firebender. He has long-ish black hair, red eyes and likes batwatching (like birdwatching, but with bats), ballet, jello moulding and Beethoven's music.
Myth: A girl named Suri Ogerhead. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She likes clothes, shoes, pink and her 15 pet dragons.
Please leave your opinions and suggestions! And K.I, I worked really hard on this, so please don't moderate it!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
they should put a person called Wolf Redflame which is a pyromancer like susan firebender down there ... but wolf redflame he has red eyes gray spikey down like hair loves to fight alot has tan skin and has a storm beetle pet just like me in Wizard 101 :D!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
woopsadaisy10 wrote:
as you know, lots of people have suggested a wizard101 tv show. I think that that's the epicest idea ever! If there was an tv show, I think the main characters should be something like this.......

Storm: A girl named Hope Stormstrider . She has two purple ponytails and big, blue eyes. She loves doing experiments, karate, hangliding,swimming and exploring uncharted lands like the rest of nightside.
Fire : A girl named Susan Firebender. She has long, fine, red hair, green eyes and loves camping, cooking, jigsaw puzzles, art and the history of intertesting things like the dragons.
Ice: A boy named Kenneth Icesinger. He has short, spiky black hair and yellow eyes. He likes card games, snowball fights, skiing and baseball.
Balance: A boy named Alex Sandbreaker. He has short, white-blonde hair and blue eyes. He likes painting, poems, knitting and skydiving.
Life: A girl named Mary Stormstrider. She has shoulder length green hair and purple eyes. She likes gardening (she has LOTS of carnivorus plants), heavy metal music, paint-ball fights and biology.
Death: A boy named James Firebender. He has long-ish black hair, red eyes and likes batwatching (like birdwatching, but with bats), ballet, jello moulding and Beethoven's music.
Myth: A girl named Suri Ogerhead. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She likes clothes, shoes, pink and her 15 pet dragons.
Please leave your opinions and suggestions! And K.I, I worked really hard on this, so please don't moderate it!

that would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! i would watch it all the time!!but would it be animated like the game or drawn out??? it should be like the game wat do u peeples think????????

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
woopsadaisy10 wrote:

i would watch that soooo much :D so KI, plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz? lol 8) :D wait one more time PLZ! ok done :P

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i like the idea and i have one suggestion for KI if they do the way to do it so that every one feels equal special have each type of gender for each school and then when they do episodes it is like say the boy fire and girl life or boy death and boy storm it dont matter and also so no one feels to special hae names for the people that no one on the has or can use that way no one can feel special just a suggestion if you do the show Jack Dragonbreath

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
No. No, no no no no no oh BARTLEBY NO!

What would the fun be of the show? What is the plot? The drama? The inter-personal relations? The reoccuring elements? The setting?!

You cannot merely state the characters and throw it up as an idea. Not only are your characters incredibly bland and generic (seriously, they could be ANYONE. there's no single defining elements to them that makes them appealing in any way what so ever), you offer absolutely no setting what so ever to tell what the story would be.

Are the characters trapped in Golem Tower and have to get out? Are they just friends that hang out in Marleybone? Are they scheming to continue Malistaire's plan of waking up the Dragon Titan and taking over the world? Do they spend their days plotting how to paint Ambrose's beard red?

Who are the characters? What is their personalities? How do they behave; what's their agendas for the setting? What roles do they play in the general rules for drama/comedy/settings?

What IS the setting? What level of detail do you want in it? What are the different roles? If it is comedy, do you want to point out funny, illogical elements of the game? Is the tv show even situated in the game, or in an alternate world that looks like it? How do the game mechanics translate into actual movements in a tv show?

Seriously, as I said, you can't just throw up a few names and expect something better than the aftermath of a gobbler with a tummyache... You have to put more thought into it than merely making characters.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
BookShelvings! You are OVERREACTING! This is a great idea and BookShelvings, you are ruining it! Don't dis a good idea. It might come back at ya! So stop overreacting and go dis something else!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:
No. No, no no no no no oh BARTLEBY NO!

What would the fun be of the show? What is the plot? The drama? The inter-personal relations? The reoccuring elements? The setting?!

You cannot merely state the characters and throw it up as an idea. Not only are your characters incredibly bland and generic (seriously, they could be ANYONE. there's no single defining elements to them that makes them appealing in any way what so ever), you offer absolutely no setting what so ever to tell what the story would be.

Are the characters trapped in Golem Tower and have to get out? Are they just friends that hang out in Marleybone? Are they scheming to continue Malistaire's plan of waking up the Dragon Titan and taking over the world? Do they spend their days plotting how to paint Ambrose's beard red?

Who are the characters? What is their personalities? How do they behave; what's their agendas for the setting? What roles do they play in the general rules for drama/comedy/settings?

What IS the setting? What level of detail do you want in it? What are the different roles? If it is comedy, do you want to point out funny, illogical elements of the game? Is the tv show even situated in the game, or in an alternate world that looks like it? How do the game mechanics translate into actual movements in a tv show?

Seriously, as I said, you can't just throw up a few names and expect something better than the aftermath of a gobbler with a tummyache... You have to put more thought into it than merely making characters.

total support dude so if you want to make up random charters about wiz101 just write them down or type them on a docement(problem with writeing if you don't like it or hate or fear it erased, shred, or even burn it will never go away. no matter what it has a specail of why it will never ever, ever, ever, ever ect.ect go away.) and the charters aren't even like the school of magic gee or atleast not much

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
this might help the gladiator a sat of high winner of pvp dome who what to take the place of the main charactures.

Wolf Icefang(nickname: glaciar)= he injoys slowly destroing his foes and working alone. school ice

Joseph Firehound(nickname: wildfire)= he injoy quickly destroing his foes and gitting in over his head. school fire

Bob Strikes(nickname: storm)= he injoys taking on more than one foe and playing mind games. school storm

Morgan Ghost(nickname ghost)= she injoy steal life from hir foes and makin an inrets. school death

i'll post more but this are just some charactures that might help you idea

woopsadaisy10 :)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
this might help the gladiator a sat of high winner of pvp dome who what to take the place of the main charactures.

Wolf Icefang(nickname: glaciar)= he injoys slowly destroing his foes and working alone. school ice

Joseph Firehound(nickname: wildfire)= he injoy quickly destroing his foes and gitting in over his head. school fire

Bob Strikes(nickname: storm)= he injoys taking on more than one foe and playing mind games. school storm

Morgan Ghost(nickname ghost)= she injoy steal life from hir foes and makin an inrets. school death

her's more

Anlge Ghost(nickname:spirit)= morgan's tween sister and the leader of the gladaitors becouse she is the only one who can get along with everyone on the team. school life

Rob hynms(nickname: bookworm)= he injoy's reading he's foe moves and know's wolf icefang's secrete love of love songs that got him to join the team. school myth

luke bats(nickname: balancer)= he joined the team so he could be in the cool croud but he is good at balancing the schools of ice, fire, and storm.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
pretty awesome except the death person should be a red haired girl named Amber Nightcloud or Amy Moonflower with black and light blue robes. she could be the strong but silent type, interested in clothes and shopping, but doesnt like to admit it, lol. she could prefer to do quests and stuff solo, cause that's what i usually like to do unless i know i need help.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
oh one more thing. the death girl named either Amber Nightcloud or Amy Moonflower would have that light blue eyes face. its the one after the face with the dark blue eyes and that creepy big grin. the one with the light blue eyes is the only face i can tolerate, all meh characters have that one

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
ok here's a story line we start with wolf icefang feerzes four gobblers in their tracks and realizing that it's morning of the new student welcome so he runs to the welcome. morgan get ready to make a entrance at the welcome. Luke get's ready for the welcome everyone wait because the welcome is also when the hores of the spirale will be chosen. part two coming soon

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
darkjohns wrote:

Spelling is an important thing, use it wisely woopsadaisy10 Setting, deatai,props,and traits are what you should be talking about.Not just characters make up a story or movie or tv show.Bookshelvings has it all wrapped up in a nice little bow :-P

Autumn Emeraldleaf lvl 34 storm

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Jackerson wrote:
BookShelvings! You are OVERREACTING! This is a great idea and BookShelvings, you are ruining it! Don't dis a good idea. It might come back at ya! So stop overreacting and go dis something else!

maybe your over reacting

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
woopsadaisy10 wrote:

the idea is to real worldish the charactures are from a different world. And why aren't you post on your own idea?

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Jackerson wrote:
not everyone wants wizard101 to have their own show