Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question aboutThe sorceress Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I have a question i finished the test of the spheres in celestia and i dint get to fightThe sorceress Morganthe the Queen of the Shadow Web do i get to fight her or not please answer me this question KI or some other player thanks

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
jdcortes wrote:
I have a question i finished the test of the spheres in celestia and i dint get to fightThe sorceress Morganthe the Queen of the Shadow Web do i get to fight her or not please answer me this question KI or some other player thanks

I'm sure you will fight her eventually. However, I don't think it will be in Celestia. You'll need to wait for other worlds to be released. Remember that you didn't get to fight Malistaire until Dragonspyre...

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
jdcortes wrote:
I have a question i finished the test of the spheres in celestia and i dint get to fight The sorceress Morganthe the Queen of the Shadow Web do i get to fight her or not please answer me this question KI or some other player thanks

You do not fight Morganthe in Celestia. Morganthe is the Arch-Nemesis for this entire new Story Arc comprised of 5 Worlds. We will be chasing Morganthe through the next 4 Main Line worlds, just like we were chasing Malistaire.

J Todd Coleman and Jason Hall had done a Ravenwood Radio interview with Leesha Darkheart back in May or June. Find the podcast for it @ Ravenwoodradio.com and listen to it. Celestia is not the only Morganthe Story world.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
jdcortes wrote:

SPOILER ALERT:

You do not fight her, however you meet her in the end of the Solarium.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Guys I want you to think about this..........

You know how the FIRST world is Wizard City and the bosses are like rank 2 and the monsters are easy right? Then Malistaire is like rank 10 and if Celestia is like the first world like Wizard City, then the bosses and monsters will be even HARDER!!!! MORGANTHE MAY BE RANK 30 FOR ALL W E KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys know what I mean? Like the bosses are rank like 15 and then if there are like 4 more worlds, THE BOSSES AND MONSTERS MAY BE RANK 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz, Nathan Bluesinger Level 60 Legendary Thaumaturge

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Maybe it's just me, but after spending a whole week finishing Celestia (solo), I expected a bit more than something to the effect of "oh, ok, thanks" and 80 coins from Professor Balestorm.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
oceanman123 wrote:
Guys I want you to think about this..........

You know how the FIRST world is Wizard City and the bosses are like rank 2 and the monsters are easy right? Then Malistaire is like rank 10 and if Celestia is like the first world like Wizard City, then the bosses and monsters will be even HARDER!!!! MORGANTHE MAY BE RANK 30 FOR ALL W E KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys know what I mean? Like the bosses are rank like 15 and then if there are like 4 more worlds, THE BOSSES AND MONSTERS MAY BE RANK 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz, Nathan Bluesinger Level 60 Legendary Thaumaturge
You dont fight morganthe.The bosses arent rank 15 in there.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
gtarhannon wrote:
jdcortes wrote:

I'm sure you will fight her eventually. However, I don't think it will be in Celestia. You'll need to wait for other worlds to be released. Remember that you didn't get to fight Malistaire until Dragonspyre...

Phew! I thought i had to do the tower to finish off CL. glad I can go back to helping friends get to CL without having to cheat their way in(port their way in)
I was a bit consfused when I saw Morganthe and then nada, after I got past that mission. 4 more world eh! looking forward to kicking some more moganthe bum. Hopefully those new worlds will be here b4 my subcription runs out....lol