Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet spell casting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
Is it possible for a pet to cast more than one spell? I ask because I bred my Tempest with my Sea Dragon and got a spell cast at Teen. Unfortunately it's not the one I wanted. I need to know before I waste anymore time on training it. Thanks.

Defender
May 27, 2010
yes i believe it is possible just train it some more until you get the may cast spell you like :)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
88moneypit wrote:
Is it possible for a pet to cast more than one spell? I ask because I bred my Tempest with my Sea Dragon and got a spell cast at Teen. Unfortunately it's not the one I wanted. I need to know before I waste anymore time on training it. Thanks.

Yes, I have many pets with more than one may cast talents.

I have spritely and storm aura, some with storm and snow aura.

They work fine

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
ok so i have a treant pet and it used to give the nature's wraith card but now it doesnt give it anymore. how come this happened?

Defender
May 27, 2010
tj28n4 wrote:
ok so i have a treant pet and it used to give the nature's wraith card but now it doesnt give it anymore. how come this happened?

wth the advanced pets thing it now requires it to be at a certain age to be able to use it which happens to be ancient

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
88moneypit wrote:

if multiple May Cast talents are unlocked, your pet can cast Multiple spells.