Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many floors!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I want to know how many floors are in Big Ben! Last night I went in with two other wizards and it was taking forever! One time, the Quest Tracker said I was only like 100 yards away from Meowwiarty. But then it said he was 200 yards away. I thought it was over when we opened the silver chests which the said would get us to Meowwiarty. But it wasn't. Now it says I have to open GOLD chests! I was really angry at it when it got even worse. My Dad said it was time to go to bed so I had to log off. Anyway I want to know how many floors are in Big Ben so I know when I can finally get to Meowwiarty. Thanks.
Ethan Iceblood lvl. 31 life wizard

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
oriole01 wrote:
I want to know how many floors are in Big Ben! Last night I went in with two other wizards and it was taking forever! One time, the Quest Tracker said I was only like 100 yards away from Meowwiarty. But then it said he was 200 yards away. I thought it was over when we opened the silver chests which the said would get us to Meowwiarty. But it wasn't. Now it says I have to open GOLD chests! I was really angry at it when it got even worse. My Dad said it was time to go to bed so I had to log off. Anyway I want to know how many floors are in Big Ben so I know when I can finally get to Meowwiarty. Thanks.

I believe it is 15 total floors. You should allow about an hour for the quest if you are a 'quick' battle person, or two hours if you wait for the time to almost run out. Of the 15 floors approx 3 of them are empty, there are approx 3 healing stops....

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Big Ben has 15 floors.

The quest arrow only tells you how close you are to the next door you have to go through, not necessarily to the target. If you have to go through a door to get to your target, it will show 100 when you reach that door.

You can teleport out of Big Ben if you need to replenish your potion bottles or for whatever other reason. Just set a teleport mark on the last floor you completed. You can also set the mark after each floor and teleport back there if you get defeated.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
colagada wrote:
Big Ben has 15 floors.

The quest arrow only tells you how close you are to the next door you have to go through, not necessarily to the target. If you have to go through a door to get to your target, it will show 100 when you reach that door.

You can teleport out of Big Ben if you need to replenish your potion bottles or for whatever other reason. Just set a teleport mark on the last floor you completed. You can also set the mark after each floor and teleport back there if you get defeated.
Thanks!

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
i was in there with my legendary grandpa and we counted about 18 or so it was EVIL....also dont touch da milk....i learned the hard way

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
Yea if you spill the milk Spike the Crusher will come out i spilled all the milk and had to defeat him but its worth it you get a badge. But he has a lot of life and i mean A LOT!

Thanks, Jacob Goldsword level 34 death wizard :D

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
oriole01 wrote:

First of all, I Love W101.Second, I dont think your a high enough lvl. There are many floors in Big Ben. Here's a tip, on some floors of Big Ben you will find either a wooden, silver, or golden chest. Those chests will help the elevator skip floors. Also, those chests wont get you to Meowwiarty right away. The more chests you take the more floors you'll go up.
P.S.Those chests will also give you a specific amount of gold and maybe clothing.

lvl.38 Pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I helped a higher lv. friend beat Meowiarity! I don't know how many floors there are, but all I know is there are A LOT!!! I would suggest giving your self a couple hours to beat it and 4 wizards total! Have all your potions filled, max health and mana, put your best spells in your deck, and hope for the best!

Good luck!
Jasmine Stormblood

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
I just did this solo last night. It was alot of fun. I didn't count the floors. I had 2 defeats total but they were only against the times when you face 3 at once. But my mander minon was awsome getting me through this. And remember you can go backwards to those completed lvls for those healing rooms. And you can leave mana marks and go back two regents square to refill mana. All i can say is try and take down the weakest mob fast. Its a good feeling when you know your done with Marleybone. Didn't really care for the place much.