Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

low level pvp is dead

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Spent hours today in 3v3 and 4v4 and cannot get a match because barely anyone does lower level pvp anymore and I cannot blame them. I have said it and others have said it but KI you are not listening. Stop with the ridiculous rank matches. My adepts are getting grandmasters now. If I win then I win maybe 2-3 points. When I lose I lose close to 30 points. It simply matters not how good you are you cannot win 15 matches in a row to make up for one loss when all your games are against higher levels. Heck in 3v3 my low level adepts got all legendary the other day. People know this and have stopped doing low level duels.

I know also there is a change coming but hurry up with the polymorph levels. I have seen 3 level ONE chars at commander today. That is ludicrous. I see no reason those cannot be put into the game right now with a small patch.

Please KI start making matches based more on level than rank especially at magus and under. At the very least put a max on the level of the opponent depending on the level of the players involved. IF this cannot be done take in consideration of the level of the opponent and not just the rank. A warlord adept fighting a private legendary should not lose 30 points.