Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

diffrent xp for different pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
i was thinking make it more of a chalange to make rare pets adults like it would be more xp for a rare pet but less xp for a common pet

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I think pets should hit epic as soon as all their ability stats become maxed out, such as strength, intellegence, power, and so on. This means low level pets would reach epic fairly fast and high level pets such as sea dragons would be able to shave off around 400 training points as that is about the time my sea dragons have maxed everything out.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
I agree to an extent.

I mean, for a worthless pet like a Stray Piggle or Dragon that have low pedigrees and weak stats/talents people shouldn't have to spend just as much effort to level them as say, a Sea Dragon.

I feel sorry for all the newcomers and younger players who are taking these cheap pets to the Pavilion and putting so much time into them. They won't get a lot out of them either :P

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
Luvas wrote:
I agree to an extent.

I mean, for a worthless pet like a Stray Piggle or Dragon that have low pedigrees and weak stats/talents people shouldn't have to spend just as much effort to level them as say, a Sea Dragon.

I feel sorry for all the newcomers and younger players who are taking these cheap pets to the Pavilion and putting so much time into them. They won't get a lot out of them either :P

and then they spam you to hatch, when they reach it to adult!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
tmann11 wrote:
Luvas wrote:
I agree to an extent.

and then they spam you to hatch, when they reach it to adult!

i find that if you decline them they move onto another person

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
Luvas wrote:

True - to the extent there is not much incentive to train low-Pedigree pets to Epic.

Depends on the goals of the player.
Some players may like the appearance of the common pets more... For instance, I would rather have a Firecat with Sea Dragon Talents than the actual Sea Dragon.

They are also helpful for cheap Hatches when trying to help people Hatch rare pets. I can help people get can Ice Hound quite cheaply with my P-30 Ice Hound.