Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 should have a TV show.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
storm kid

i named him bill after a rockstar because it never said his name if h was to have a brother with him or the life girl(named her sadie) was a boy then his(not storm boy) name would be tom because bill has a brother named tom

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
who what to by a voice actor for the show/movie for free.
know that well save money

your confusing me and no one will do it for free not even(well maybe) if there billoners

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Finarel wrote:
Maybe a Tv show would betoo expensive... but maybe KI could do a web based show instead. Some sort of mini series to post on their channel in youtube, or something like that.

That sounds a lot cheaper but idk.
yea :( not likely you can't make money on youtube you can make in hollywood but live there is not cheep to say the lest. but voice acting is hard. a good voice actor can sound like five diferrent charactures in the same show.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
storm kid

i named him bill after a rockstar because it never said his name if h was to have a brother with him or the life girl(named her sadie) was a boy then his(not storm boy) name would be tom because bill has a brother named tom abbracadelle just shemes childish to me. just because of the skeleton pirete run saying that sadie had girl cuddies(really that would attract young kids but not older people). sorry i just don't like the the show idea. sorry for this mean opinion

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
cameron225 wrote:
I like it :D but then again i like just about anything W101. It would be hard for Kingsisle to make i think, not to mention costly, but it would bring many new players and publicity. So my opinion,
yea sheketures did that with z-ove 3 and it is good. and i have now idea how much it costed or who made it or if it's increast profit. just think about it and you can see the show at the nick webset just for prof. ok

Survivor
May 03, 2010
rolo527 wrote:
and their own cereal too!

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Ok first of all, WHAT? Second, i hope you're talking about a cartoon, maybe anime?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
I agree with some of these stories, but because i'm fire and a guy, the fire character should be a guy :P. and my idea for the tv show, they are all legendary wizards at first (all are the basic schools in ravenwood, no astral schools) and they all get sent back to lvl 1 by morganthe, after they get into a fight with her and they win, then form lvl one, they must fight their way back to morganthe and finally take care of her before she can do this again to them.

So there was my idea, hope you guys liked it and my fire character by the way, his name is Blaze Lightcrafter, best wizard ever lol :P, just kidding he still lvl 54, but i'm almost there, to lvl 60, until lvl 70 opens up and the new world too

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
May idea is the teachers use their magic to find the main charatures because it would make it easier to make the story like game. and thier should be rivilry with the upper class to get good rating like the gladiators to brants out to the sub worlds and quest.(this is the opposite of the comic univource)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
No the answer is totally no.
If wizard 101 had a tv show they would worry more about it and less about us and the game like new update ideas. ( such as my new worlds after celestia ideas) So they should not do it.

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
Blake ShadowFlame level 47 Balance

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I think this is a perfect idea only problem is everyone would want to be on the TV show so we would have to find a way to put some peoples characters on the show for a limited amount of time or just pick some characters and stick with them.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
joelman14 wrote:
No the answer is totally no.
If wizard 101 had a tv show they would worry more about it and less about us and the game like new update ideas. ( such as my new worlds after celestia ideas) So they should not do it.

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
Blake ShadowFlame level 47 Balance
yes we've all got opinions but this isn't the first time someone has posted something about why not but like i said before "who said kingsisle had to be invalved just because they have naming rights?"

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Ihatemaggie wrote:
this is a good idea (besides the costly fact). It's simple, whenever they're going to post a new abracadoodle, they work on animating it. on the other hand a movie would be pretty intense , and although it might attract a lot of new fans , KI would have to concentrate mainly on that for like 2-4 months to make a movie (all depending on if its animated or not). A movie with actors wouldn't take so long :D, about 2 months maximum for a 2 hour movie.
you know the show athur it take the criatures nearly a year to make a one episode and that is 20-30 minutes of show. and with with live acion movies you need the right settings even in spof movie it has to look kinda real and cost a lot of money to make the sets real. but in animation it take time to draw the charatures right find the voice actors'actresses both take time and money you should do the research before you post

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
warriorwizard2 wrote:
Trident Elecrictthorn( he's part Storm Lord, He was born when the Great War began, he has a long long history he's 5 eons old) Grimile, nickname:reaper ( He is the son of the 99th Grim Reaper and has a secret power... he is 500,000)(just to let you know these guys look young they are not gezeirs) Ra Sandstorm (you guessed it he is the son of Ra and is the prince of Krokotopia 20 yrs old) Matthew Goldtheif( he is the ruler of fire, king of heck hounds, and IS a fire genie 16 yrs old) Mithies Imagineses ( can turn into anything he imagines) Leaves (part tree and can heal every wound and influence any sickness) BigMan (no one knows his real name not even him, he is a part giant, he and trident always argue) .

i don't(still) like the idea of a tv show but your charters sound cool
btw how long is one eons?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I think the idea is awesome and there should be a TV show.It would be awesome because it would go all the way to Celestia and all the way to fighting Morgothe.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
This is an awesome idea!!!! It could have one main charector from every school and when they were fighting Malistare they could find out the death one was evil.

Mason S. level 33 Sorcerer in the Kishibe Village