Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 should have a TV show.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
look at the title dont you think they should? i will let my kids watch it IF i was a parent am still a kid. Time for u guys to start posting to see if YOU think its a good idea.

Good Luck

Wolf Redflame

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
theimp360 wrote:
look at the title dont you think they should? i will let my kids watch it IF i was a parent am still a kid. Time for u guys to start posting to see if YOU think its a good idea.

Good Luck

Wolf Redflame
yes i like that idea but don't tell your personall things

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
... No. Just... plain no.

While it would be good advertisement for Wizard101, and cause a lot of new players to arrive, it would be very costly to produce, and while the game is solid, there's not enough story to merit a TV show. Not without adding a lot to the show that isn't in the game, and isn't the Dorms full enough of inane requests as it is already?

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Yea i was thinking that idea for a long time already. It should be about this young wizard who merle found that was destined to save the spiral from malistare and morganthe. He encounters hard obstacles such as bullies, hard jobs, losses, and sacrifices. This would be very exciting.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
I think this is the awsomest idea EVER! It could have a wizard from each school as the main characters.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Who knows? Wizard 101 could have theyre own cereal and other stuff once they make enough money i would probaly pay money to buy the cereal. Cuz am hungry!!!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
But make the wizards from abacadoodle be in it. u can also throw in a pyromancer,a storm wizard, and a sun wizard with special powers

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
i just made a topic like that they should have a tv show but i put main character names so sry i didnt know this was a topic

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
first you've got to find a way to fix the problems with the show:

like ravenwood school isn't just opening there will be uppercassmen.

when in the game the show will start on(malstair wifes funarul, the death school desappers, ect.)

how the wizards will play(card, fight, ect.)

find a way past that and the show might be good night be bad who knows

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
I like it :D but then again i like just about anything W101. It would be hard for Kingsisle to make i think, not to mention costly, but it would bring many new players and publicity. So my opinion,

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I think a movie would be cool, though. Just kinda follow the storyline of Wizard City quests; that's plenty of action for a decent 2-3 hour movie.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
theimp360 wrote:
But make the wizards from abacadoodle be in it. u can also throw in a pyromancer,a storm wizard, and a sun wizard with special powers
I believe the boy in abracadoodle is a diviner. And I think it should be them (the life and storm wizards), a balance, and an ice.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Hmm...
all of your ideas are great.
But in My comic i'm gonna post on the fan art page,
all of your guesses are very close of what i'm planning out what my story is.
anyway, i agree that if they DO make a Tv show, they wold have less time trying to fix things for us. so it's a good and BAD idea.

-Skystar134

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
rolo527 wrote:
and their own cereal too!

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Oh I would so buy that!!

ellie

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i made a post about this and while i know it would take a lot of work i think it would be worth it and worth the wait

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
it would work better as a webseries much like "Red v.s Blue" which by the way is going into it's 9th season. wizard 101 could make a great 3 to 5 minute web series and it would be cheap and easy to make.

Seth Ravenblood
Grandmaster Necormancer

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Love the idea! I acctualy already had the idea i thought the whole thing up before u posted this it's about a boy and a girl from each and every school. here they are. Trident Elecrictthorn( he's part Storm Lord, He was born when the Great War began, he has a long long history he's 5 eons old) Grimile, nickname:reaper ( He is the son of the 99th Grim Reaper and has a secret power... he is 500,000)(just to let you know these guys look young they are not gezeirs) Ra Sandstorm (you guessed it he is the son of Ra and is the prince of Krokotopia 20 yrs old) Matthew Goldtheif( he is the ruler of fire, king of heck hounds, and IS a fire genie 16 yrs old) Mithies Imagineses ( can turn into anything he imagines) Leaves (part tree and can heal every wound and influence any sickness) BigMan (no one knows his real name not even him, he is a part giant, he and trident always argue) I'll tell the girls in another comment but theses guys all come together to defeat Albatracts some one who already destroyed wizard city and is destroying other worlds too.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
woopsadaisy10 wrote:
I think this is the awsomest idea EVER! It could have a wizard from each school as the main characters.

i want to be an author when i grow up and i am working on a saga right now. im up to book 4 and in mine there are the main characters from all of the schools. the balance one can see into the future ( not like a phyicic like raven in thats so raven kind of future she only sees little glimpses and she cant control it), and she can mind comunicate with the myth one who is her twin brother or sister i still havent worked that out yet. the main main character is storm and the death character is in love with him but the fire one is clearly gaga for him but you cant really tell and in the 5 one you can tell that the storm one loves her back but shes dead ( spoiler aleart!) the fire one is actually probably the most structerd character in the whole book. she was bornd in wc bet her parants where being raded by malastare so they ran into baralby and threw her into the spiral chamber but shes just a baby so she doesnt remember it and she landed in mooshu and then she was raised there and she ran away when she was 13 to dragon spyre because the cows were forcing her to learn life magic but she knew that she was not supposed to be a life because of her personality and she didnt want to face great shame so she goes to ds to learn fire magic and now she is in wc studying to be the next fire professer even though she is the same age as the other main characters which is 16. wait, why am i telling you this? my parents dont even know about this book!

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
bravevline wrote:
theimp360 wrote:
I believe the boy in abracadoodle is a diviner. And I think it should be them (the life and storm wizards), a balance, and an ice.

in the first few comics the storm meets one kid from every school, by the way how long has that thing been running?

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
I like this idea. It should be Wolf Something. IT IS the most popular name in Wizard101 :D

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
theimp360 wrote:
I hate to say it but to be a good show it would have apile to everyone and i don't think abacadoodle would do that because it made storm seem like the strongest school and the upperclassmen seem weaker then new wizard. In the game every school made a balance to one anther. sorry for the hertful oppenion