Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get into the solarium?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I just finished getting all the pieces to the solarium, and got the quest that tells me to go through the portal. I activated the portal, but I can't go in. It won't let me step on the circles to wait for the count down. I press "x" and nothing happens. I tried logging out of the game and logging back in, but it still didn't fix it. Has any one else had this problem, if so how do I fix it?

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Odd you should mention that. There were very simular problems involving Stormriven's Crystal Reactor and the Lunarium during test. I did not have that problem but I would recommend contacting customer support.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
The quest 'Explore the Solarium' is actually supposed to say 'Explore Crustacean Empire'. You also have to talk to Nestor. Before you can enter the Solarium and collect the Sun of Celestia, you must do the quests in the Crustacean Empire by Thurston Plunkett.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Your suppose to do the Crustacean Empire first. THEN you go into the Solarium. Just a heads up on what your suppose to do. ;)

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Johnist wrote:
The quest 'Explore the Solarium' is actually supposed to say 'Explore Crustacean Empire'. You also have to talk to Nestor. Before you can enter the Solarium and collect the Sun of Celestia, you must do the quests in the Crustacean Empire by Thurston Plunkett.

He is right. Sorry I forgot about that when I posted about it. I beat it a LONG time ago and forgot that it seems to say go to the Solarium but really you first need to go to the Crustacean Empire.