Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I think a new world in Wizard 101 should be Olympus. The story behind it is that people are seeing the spirit of Malistaire all over the Spiral. Merle sends you yo ask people around the Spiral who have claimed to see him. When you are talking to Zeke in Celestia, you here the voice of Malistaire and he appears right next to you and Zeke and utters one phrase: "Help Me." You go to Professor Ambrose's house and tell him what happened and he replies, "Oh I wished this day would never come," and he hands you half of a key and tells you to go to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood for the other half. At first Cyrus doesn't believe you, but then he stiffens and then a look of worry crosses his face, he says "Ok I'll help you," and gives you the other half of the key which magically combines with your half, which now shows a picture of a mountain on it, and he tells you to use on the Spiral Door. When you reach Mt. Olympus you are greeted by the Greek Centaur Chiron. He tells you that something has gone wrong with the gods, saying that the dead are comming back into the world, wind spirits are being released, and that the tritons are destroying everything in their Kingdom, all because the Greek gods Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon, have gone missing, and its your job to find them. Please leave a comment about my ideas so I can come up with some more!

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
I love it! But I have an idea for the last boss. Got the idea from Percy Jackson! Lets have the last boss me Kronos( Titan king), Hyperion( Titan god of fire), Atlas( He is a titan but do not know titan of what), and Typhon( Typhon is a storm giant and king of all monsters. I gonna show you there stats now!

Boss: Kronos
Health: 17,000
School: Myth
Spells: All myth spells up to I hope what will be the new myth spell, Gryphon. And meteor strike.

Boss: Hyperion
Health: 15,000
School: Fire
Spells: All fire spells up to the level 68 fire spell.

Boss: Typhon
Health: 13,000
School: Storm
Spells: All storm spells up to level 68 storm spell.

Boss: Atlas
Health:16,00
School: Death
Spells: All death spells up to level 68 death spell.

Tell me what you think!

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Hey, I know what happened to Poseidon and Zeus! Balestorm kidnapped them and is forcing them to be used as spells by storm wizards, so he can slowly flood the Spiral until the elements have come so much out of sync that he can take over and turn everything into a SWAMP!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
This is one of the greatest ideas EVER!!!!!!!!! :-o
I also have a little bit of stuff I would like to add from another book from the same author. It is from the book "The Lost Hero" when the queen of the gods (Hera) gets kidnapped by the giants that are being manipulated by a daughter of aphrodite (goddess of love and beauty) who knows how to charm speak (kinda like manipulate people). The daughter charm speaks the giants into capturing Hera. So your main goal is do defeat the giant king and his minions, kill the daughter of aphrodite, and save Hera. But in the end Hera believes that you are the so called Lost Hero and then you go to the next world which would be called The Wolf House. Where the entire place is vampire wolfs, werewolfs, and the last boss would be the queen wolf named Lybra (or something like that). I also have the stats for the bosses and minions.

Daughter of Aphrodite

Health- 12,000
School- Life
Spells- all life and some fire

King of the Giants

Health- 30,000
School- Fire
Spells- all Fire, Storm, and Ice

Giant Minions

Health- 2000
Schools- Some Fire, some Storm, some Ice, and Most myth
Spells- Based on their school

Vampire Wolf

Health- 3000
School-Death
Spells-Death

Werewolf

Health- 4000
School- Death
Spells- Death

Lybra

Health- 35000
School- Death
Spells- Death, Storm

Explorer
May 25, 2009
THG489 wrote:
I think a new world in Wizard 101 should be Olympus. The story behind it is that people are seeing the spirit of Malistaire all over the Spiral. Merle sends you yo ask people around the Spiral who have claimed to see him. When you are talking to Zeke in Celestia, you here the voice of Malistaire and he appears right next to you and Zeke and utters one phrase: "Help Me." You go to Professor Ambrose's house and tell him what happened and he replies, "Oh I wished this day would never come," and he hands you half of a key and tells you to go to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood for the other half. At first Cyrus doesn't believe you, but then he stiffens and then a look of worry crosses his face, he says "Ok I'll help you," and gives you the other half of the key which magically combines with your half, which now shows a picture of a mountain on it, and he tells you to use on the Spiral Door. When you reach Mt. Olympus you are greeted by the Greek Centaur Chiron. He tells you that something has gone wrong with the gods, saying that the dead are comming back into the world, wind spirits are being released, and that the tritons are destroying everything in their Kingdom, all because the Greek gods Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon, have gone missing, and its your job to find them. Please leave a comment about my ideas so I can come up with some more!
wow thats a good idea!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:
Hey, I know what happened to Poseidon and Zeus! Balestorm kidnapped them and is forcing them to be used as spells by storm wizards, so he can slowly flood the Spiral until the elements have come so much out of sync that he can take over and turn everything into a SWAMP!
no