Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

'Busy Button' Suggestion for KI :)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Hello fellow Wizards! I'm here with a suggestion (Not a complain ;)) for Wizard101. You see, somethings in life just don't go your way. You get thirsty. Your neighbor's at the door with a broken flower pot, and eventually, everyone has to answer nature's call.

So why not a 'I'm Busy.' button? Sure you can simply say,"I'm AFK." But what if your friend whispers you? You would never know. With the addition of an I'm Busy button you can answer nature's call or anything else with ease.
When one clicks this button, perhaps there can be an AFK symbol above their head, and when one's friend whispers them, a message can appear that says,"Sorry, you're friend is busy now and did not receive your message.", like it does in the Fair Grounds!

So, KI, will you consider it? Wouldja couldja pleeeeeease?
Haha I'm just kidding! It's your call, just a suggestion. :-)

Cheers!
~Molly The Mander Savior :-)
"Making life 'Mollyvous!'"

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
WaterGirl101 wrote:
Hello fellow Wizards! I'm here with a suggestion (Not a complain ;)) for Wizard101. You see, somethings in life just don't go your way. You get thirsty. Your neighbor's at the door with a broken flower pot, and eventually, everyone has to answer nature's call.

So why not a 'I'm Busy.' button? Sure you can simply say,"I'm AFK." But what if your friend whispers you? You would never know. With the addition of an I'm Busy button you can answer nature's call or anything else with ease.
When one clicks this button, perhaps there can be an AFK symbol above their head, and when one's friend whispers them, a message can appear that says,"Sorry, you're friend is busy now and did not receive your message.", like it does in the Fair Grounds!

So, KI, will you consider it? Wouldja couldja pleeeeeease?
Haha I'm just kidding! It's your call, just a suggestion. :-)

Cheers!
~Molly The Mander Savior :-)
"Making life 'Mollyvous!'"

i was just bout to post something like this. nice idea.