Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i too low?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Ok, so im in celestia, at the floating land, and only 51. am i to low? I see lot of people at the same spot i am at lvl 54 and stuff.Am i too low of a level?

Duncan deathdust, 51 death

Defender
May 30, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:
Ok, so im in celestia, at the floating land, and only 51. am i to low? I see lot of people at the same spot i am at lvl 54 and stuff.Am i too low of a level?

The only real difference between the level you are and a lvl 54 death wizard is a teeny tiny bit of health that is given as you level up. If you're doing well with all the quests without too much difficulty, then you should be fine. ;D Celestia gives LOTS of xp for quests so you should still make it to level 60 by the time you're done with the main quests and a few side quests.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Mhbgc wrote:

kinda what lvl did ya reach cl and do your side quest

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Dude I think you are just doing the main quest because I was level 56 at the floating land.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I have a HUGE concern. The other day i was working on my last character to finish the game, and he is myth. He's level 21 and I had decided to go into celestia to see if i could find some side quests. Well i ended up in crustacean empire, and found a quest. I had one of my friends help me finish it, then it kept going and going. I was surprise when i finally came when i had to beat calypso, and i was really freaked out at this time. I finished the quest and now i have the final frontier quest to the last place in celestia. I'm really worried that if i finish it, i wont be able to finish the game. HELP!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Yeah.... I kinda have been only doing the main storyline.. but now im in Stormrivin and i'm 52. i started Cl at lvl 49. I think im gonna work on finishing other worlds too.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Martin227 wrote:
I have a HUGE concern. The other day i was working on my last character to finish the game, and he is myth. He's level 21 and I had decided to go into celestia to see if i could find some side quests. Well i ended up in crustacean empire, and found a quest. I had one of my friends help me finish it, then it kept going and going. I was surprise when i finally came when i had to beat calypso, and i was really freaked out at this time. I finished the quest and now i have the final frontier quest to the last place in celestia. I'm really worried that if i finish it, i wont be able to finish the game. HELP!

this is a glitch that KI seriously needs to fix. right now they have it so you can do the last bit of the main storyline without doing anything else. level up and do everything else first. (right now the mainstream goes into the side quests, and you start the main quests like you would do side quests)

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Martin227 wrote:

There is a glitch that makes a main quest from Thurston Plunkett available to all. In Celestia,side quests are not available untill you work up to that area by following the main quest. You should have not been in Celestia. What you should do is stop questing in Celestia. Folow the main quest to Celestia, and when you get to the Crav empire and get up to the quest you did, jump ahead and do the quest you stopped at in the quest line. Lol, you might become poster boy for the "get noobs out" people.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Akiyamakun wrote:
Martin227 wrote:

this is a glitch that KI seriously needs to fix. right now they have it so you can do the last bit of the main storyline without doing anything else. level up and do everything else first. (right now the mainstream goes into the side quests, and you start the main quests like you would do side quests)

Thanks SO much, I'm still trying to figure out if my myth will actually be able to beat ice in the arena, my ice has 45% resist with defender pig, but my issue is that i've been seeing ice with 55%. Should i continue to pvp with my myth?!?!?!?! Of course, when i get to legendary

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
oceanman123 wrote:
Dude I think you are just doing the main quest because I was level 56 at the floating land.

i am at the floating land and i am almost a lvl 55 so yea i did all my side quest lol

brianna winterhevan
lvl 54
balance

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
Martin227 wrote:

There is a glitch that makes a main quest from Thurston Plunkett available to all. In Celestia,side quests are not available untill you work up to that area by following the main quest. You should have not been in Celestia. What you should do is stop questing in Celestia. Folow the main quest to Celestia, and when you get to the Crav empire and get up to the quest you did, jump ahead and do the quest you stopped at in the quest line. Lol, you might become poster boy for the "get noobs out" people.

I KNOW! I hate when noobs are in higher worlds then they should be, because you end up dying because they dont even know any spells that hit above 1000.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
oceanman123 wrote:

I was level 55, but still that range is normal for wizards who were level 50 or 51 when they entered and did all side quests. I notice people are ahead because they do dungeons over and over again...