Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I just finished my MB crafting quest (FINALLY ). So I went to MS to get my next crafting quest and I found the crafter guy who gives you the quest. Problem was I COULDN'T RECEIVE IT! I mean he had the quest exclamation point when I talked to him, it was in the options, but the exclamation point was grayed out! And when I selected it he just said he would like to teach me crafting, none more! Please tell me how to fix this!

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
Chances are good that you turned in the items and got the credit for them, but left it at that without opening the conversation with her on the Mooshu instructor.

Go back to Marleybone and see what she has to say.

Hero
May 27, 2009
After you turned in your quest to Felicia, did you forget to accept the new quest to go to Mooshu and speak with Toshio? That's what it sounds like to me.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I'm sry, after I posted this thread, I figured it out! LOL! As it turns out, I needed to do the exact same thing many of you told me to do... Talk to Felicia again. Well, thanks!