Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's after Legendary?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
I would be interested in hearing what others say about possible titles and attributes of wizards beyond Legendary. I would like to suggest:

Overlord: Earned at level 70. Automatic resist to every school. Add 1% resist for every level 70 and beyond. Add chance for Supreme Pip, which gives 3 pips. New Overlord spell.

Demigod: Earned at level 80. Continue to add 1% resist for every level attained. In addition, add 1% attack boost for every level 80 and beyond. Add an eighth spell slot to our hand. Continue to add chance for Supreme Pip. Zero pip wand spell that deals 200 damage. New demigod spell.

Deity: Earned at level 100. Zero pip wand spell that deals 350 damage and gives automatic Supreme Pip. Automatic resist to every school is maxed out at 30%, and automatic attack boost is maxed out at 20% at level 99. When you attain level 100, Deity status, resist to every school and attack boost increased by another 5%, plus another 5% resist for your own school. So you will have an automatic resist to every school of 35%, and automatic attack boost of 25%. Automatic resist to your own school is 40%. If you are using a school wand, with an automatic attack boost of 25%, you can deal 350 x 1.25 = 437.5 minimum damage, not taking into account attack boost provided by your gear. New Deity spell.

These are just some basic ideas. Since I don't have a complete grasp of critical, lets just say the chance to critical goes up with each rank. What are some of your thoughts?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
I like some of your ideas, but I have a different idea for some others. Rather than a supreme pip, I would like to see a "blue" pip added that could be used as a regular power pip but would also work for one of your secondary schools. The ratio of "blue" pips you get could then be increased with a formula similar to the normal power pip one. I think this would allow the game designers more flexibility and a steady progression through multiple schools for the increasingly difficult monsters, as well as a new level of strategy for players to perfect.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
kayleabug wrote:
I would be interested in hearing what others say about possible titles and attributes of wizards beyond Legendary. I would like to suggest:

Overlord: Earned at level 70. Automatic resist to every school. Add 1% resist for every level 70 and beyond. Add chance for Supreme Pip, which gives 3 pips. New Overlord spell.

Demigod: Earned at level 80. Continue to add 1% resist for every level attained. In addition, add 1% attack boost for every level 80 and beyond. Add an eighth spell slot to our hand. Continue to add chance for Supreme Pip. Zero pip wand spell that deals 200 damage. New demigod spell.

Deity: Earned at level 100. Zero pip wand spell that deals 350 damage and gives automatic Supreme Pip. Automatic resist to every school is maxed out at 30%, and automatic attack boost is maxed out at 20% at level 99. When you attain level 100, Deity status, resist to every school and attack boost increased by another 5%, plus another 5% resist for your own school. So you will have an automatic resist to every school of 35%, and automatic attack boost of 25%. Automatic resist to your own school is 40%. If you are using a school wand, with an automatic attack boost of 25%, you can deal 350 x 1.25 = 437.5 minimum damage, not taking into account attack boost provided by your gear. New Deity spell.

These are just some basic ideas. Since I don't have a complete grasp of critical, lets just say the chance to critical goes up with each rank. What are some of your thoughts?

i like it but dont you think its a little bit over powered? i like the overlord one that sounds fair the 1% resist is nice but lower the damage a little bit.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I like these ideas - they aren't quite overpowered like most others you see in this sub-forum. However, the auto-reistance should be lowered. As it is, gear already in the game can give you 60-70%'s resistance to your own school, and if gear only would improve in defence as you level even further, that means that a Deity would have 100% resistance to their own schools, and probably 70-80%'s reistance to other schools. The attack boost, however, can stay, as it doesn't break the game quite as much as the resistance does.

I am, however, fond of the Supreme Pip Chance, as well as the eight spell slot being added at level 80.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
EternalDamned wrote:
I like some of your ideas, but I have a different idea for some others. Rather than a supreme pip, I would like to see a "blue" pip added that could be used as a regular power pip but would also work for one of your secondary schools. The ratio of "blue" pips you get could then be increased with a formula similar to the normal power pip one. I think this would allow the game designers more flexibility and a steady progression through multiple schools for the increasingly difficult monsters, as well as a new level of strategy for players to perfect.

See the Friendly Necromancer's post: The Super Pip.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i thin the next level would be seer then over lord then mythological
then demi-god then deity. then who knows what....

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
woopsadaisy10 wrote:
what about lvl 90?

just want to make it extra hard to attain Diety status, since that would likely be the final rank.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
hobi wrote:
i thin the next level would be seer then over lord then mythological
then demi-god then deity. then who knows what....

I like your suggestion. So we have:

Grand Master
Legendary
Seer
Overlord
Mythological
Demi-god
Diety

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
i think it should be
lvl 70= overlord