Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Lost Horse

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I bought a permanent black stallion and traded it to one of my wizards, but I ended up deleting him. I lost everything I put in his backpack and bank, including the stallion. Is there any way you can make it so that crown items of a deleted wizard end up in the shared bank?

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Your best bet for now is to quickly send Mr Lincoln a message and hope he can save your Stallion.

But, yeah, it would be nice if the gear of a deleted wizard was dropped into the shared bank...

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
Whatever happened to clearing out a wizards bank and back pack before deleting him?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
Whatever happened to clearing out a wizards bank and back pack before deleting him?

I hadn't played him for long or gotten anything of worth, so I didn't think much of deleting him without checking his bank. I realize that was a silly thing to forget, which is why I'm saying personally, making sure my Crown items are safe seems a lot more important than making sure I don't sell my last deck. I didn't even know that was a problem until they "fixed" it, but I know a couple of people who have inadvertantly parted with Crown items.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Well you should have put it in your shared bank before deleting him ( why did you delete a charcacter if you knew he had the black stallion? )

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
AkihiroHattori5,

You brought up a situation for a good idea.

I don't sell at the Bazaar because I have to click to confirm every sale so I sell everything quicker for the same price at the Hat Shop in Wizard City without all those clicks to confirm, but, as a safety measure, if I get to clicking to fast and I click to sell a crowns only item a confirmation notice pops up asking me if I really want to do that.

I think this notice should also appear if the player attempts to delete a wizard that is in possession of a crowns only item.

Same safety measure, different location.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
AkihiroHattori5,

You brought up a situation for a good idea.

I don't sell at the Bazaar because I have to click to confirm every sale so I sell everything quicker for the same price at the Hat Shop in Wizard City without all those clicks to confirm, but, as a safety measure, if I get to clicking to fast and I click to sell a crowns only item a confirmation notice pops up asking me if I really want to do that.

I think this notice should also appear if the player attempts to delete a wizard that is in possession of a crowns only item.

Same safety measure, different location.

That's also a good idea! By the way, you actually get more money when you sell items at the Bazaar (at least I did), which is why I sell as much as I can there.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
mushubelly wrote:
Well you should have put it in your shared bank before deleting him ( why did you delete a charcacter if you knew he had the black stallion? )

This obviously isn't the point, but I didn't realize. I was trading all kinds of stuff between my wizards, and I forgot.