Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

you made it to hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
the last fire spell in krock wont let any one go in with you and your dead in 4 rounds why is it so hard and why do they get 4 power pips when its the first round you cant trap them you cant do any thing really but fight an die fast thats not a game thats just plain murder lol how do you beat some thing like that on your ownwhen the boss is 15 plus grand? a little help please would be nice its t hard thanks KI for all your hard work making this game so fun please lower the guys health or allow other to help thanks and keep up the good work ps..... im on my8th try at it so please do something

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
wildman1169 wrote:
the last fire spell in krock wont let any one go in with you and your dead in 4 rounds why is it so hard and why do they get 4 power pips when its the first round you cant trap them you cant do any thing really but fight an die fast thats not a game thats just plain murder lol how do you beat some thing like that on your ownwhen the boss is 15 plus grand? a little help please would be nice its t hard thanks KI for all your hard work making this game so fun please lower the guys health or allow other to help thanks and keep up the good work ps..... im on my8th try at it so please do something

I don't really get what your trying to say... it seems like to me that your talking about a fire spell, then a boss, then a fire spell that does damage to you...!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
My first suggestion would be to spend more time on school work, with the emphasis on English skills.

I'll read between the lines and assume you're talking about getting your Fire Dragon (level 48) spell.

You can't possibly be talking about the Bit Nirini, which is the only thing in Krokotopia (which is the title of this forum) that you face during that quest. the Nirini would be no problem for a level 48 Fire wizard. You must be talking about Mavra Flamewing in Dragonspyre. As far as I know, you can have friends help you.

If you want to, or need to, solo this boss, here's what to do.

Ms. Flamewing has two minions, Protection Pox. They cast no spells at all except for shields. Ms. Flamewing mostly casts Storm spells.

The first thing you want to do is go to the Bazaar and buy several (10 or more) of the 90% Storm Shields. They are relatively cheap. Put these in your sideboard. These will cut down the Storm damage to a bare minimum.

I also recommend that you carry a Fire wand/sword here.

In your main deck, all you need are Fire Blade, Heckhound or Fire Elf, Helephant and Fire Trap.

When fighting Ms. Flamewing and company, you want to take out the Pox first. Cast a Heckhound or Fire Elf on one. Then put a Storm Shield on yourself. Now blade and Helephant the Pox. In the meantime, put another Storm Shield on yourself whenever one is hit, and heal when necessary. Now repeat for the other Pox: Heckhound or Fire Elf, blade, Helephant.

Now you're alone with Ms. Flamewing. Remove all of her Fire shields with wand spells or a Fire Elf. When those are gone, blade, trap, Helephant. Keep a Storm Shield on yourself at all times, heal when necessary.

The key is the Storm Shields, as they make the Storm spells do very little damage.

Let us know how it works.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
i mean the last fire spell that when you go over level 57 or 58 which ever and yourteacher says i have the refleet or some thing like that well any ways you have to go to Krock and fight him alone cause no one can go in with you thats what i ment to say but hey im not a geek like some peopl and have a low school grade happy you cracked on me and told me to go back to school for spelling REALLY thought this was a family game and people treated people with rescept well ty KI if i cant beat it soon then i and som friends will quit playing and paying thanks again

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Armiger
May 10, 2010
wildman1169 wrote:
i mean the last fire spell that when you go over level 57 or 58 which ever and your teacher says i have the Efreet or some thing like that well any ways you have to go to Krok and fight him alone cause no one can go in with you that's what i meant to say but hey I'm not a geek like some people and have a low school grade happy you cracked on me and told me to go back to school for spelling REALLY thought this was a family game and people treated people with respect well ty KI if i cant beat it soon then i and some friends will quit playing and paying thanks again

Okay, well, if you can't spend crowns and get henchmen, then I would suggest that you use your minion and all the shields you can muster. Start by taking out his minion and healing yourself as often as you can. Then, use feint and amulet feint and attack him.

Good luck, but he is not TOO hard, otherwise nobody would have Efreet!