Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

chain stunning still continues.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
as you all know there are many chain stunners in pvp usually 4v4 or 3v3. the update that they put that earthquake doesnt remove stun shields didnt work the shields still break and we cant even attack it is very unfair can someone please just fix this?

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
zerolink123 wrote:
as you all know there are many chain stunners in pvp usually 4v4 or 3v3. the update that they put that earthquake doesnt remove stun shields didnt work the shields still break and we cant even attack it is very unfair can someone please just fix this?

it really hrad to chain stun anyways so why do you care?

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Seriously. Its a plan that they stun like that and as a myth I personally love that the stuns go away. Stuns save peoples lives. If you hate stuns start whining aobut dispels! They do much worst then stuns ok. So learn how to adapt and go on with your life.

Or a much happier option for the rest of us that cant stand people who whine about this. Just quit pvp.

Level 60 Myth
Kaitlyn Dragonsong
PVP Captain

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok so myth's earthquake can take of the shields i thought it was cool nad wanted to see if i could get any were mith me and my team witch was me fire my best friend he is storm his good friend a life and my other good friend a myth so as you can see we own so finally we meet this team who just has a fit on how we cheated and such cause i stunned them my friend earth i stun one more then we hit them with lord and a dragon and won so then we had this big fight and i got muted who said nothing wrong i got muted for foul language KI witch is so not fair but i lived with it for a day so i just wanted every one to know about this and how sad i was and now most of my friends dont want to pvp any more cause they scared they will get muted for a longer time than i did or even banned from the game so KI plz before you mute some one you should lok over what was said in the chat boxes and then chose what to do and i dont know if this is true but they said they had pictures and video but i dont care just remember i was a victom and one other thing not on topic but i would really like to know when i am going to get my fire coat back that i won and take me for ever to get from malister i send some thing in about it in the beginning of celestia and nothing has been sent back i have gotten better gear but i still like it so plz send it to me and deal with this pvp thing and stop going around muting and banning people plz ki plz

Jack Dragonbreath lvl 60 Pyromancer

Armiger
May 10, 2010
zerolink123 wrote:

There is an Aura called, stun block can critical shields block, maybe you should look into that. Now, would you like some cheese for your whine?

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
you are right a myth used stunned on my team and the used earthquake next turn then a guy used storm lord i used fire dragon dragon it critical and well it was scary ever seen fire dragon do 4000 damage i had some blades too.

Historian
May 28, 2009
zerolink123 wrote:
I don't think that true, how come everybody you are againsing are myth? And how can they get so much Power pips to use earthquake? And how much earthquake are in their decks? This can't last forever! After they used all earthquake cards, you can attack.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
zerolink123 wrote:
I don't think that true, how come everybody you are againsing are myth? And how can they get so much Power pips to use earthquake? And how much earthquake are in their decks? This can't last forever! After they used all earthquake cards, you can attack.

Well there is reshufull and reshufull treasure, so they could last forever

Defender
May 27, 2010
wohwoh5 wrote:
Seriously. Its a plan that they stun like that and as a myth I personally love that the stuns go away. Stuns save peoples lives. If you hate stuns start whining aobut dispels! They do much worst then stuns ok. So learn how to adapt and go on with your life.

Or a much happier option for the rest of us that cant stand people who whine about this. Just quit pvp.

Level 60 Myth
Kaitlyn Dragonsong
PVP Captain
Dispels you can easily go around meanwhile a stun you can do a thing about it so right now dispels are the least of our worries and as for chain stunning the problem lies that no one can enjoy the fun in a PvP match cause they cannot block a stun unless they get conviction which i cannot get cause i already spent all my training points and some people cannot get it for the same reason i cant so chain stunning until earthquake is fixed is going to be a major problem and I know a lot about the game even though i havent been playing for such a long time so i can say for sure if chain stunning continues this game will not be as much fun as it could be

Armiger
May 10, 2010
ajzfggs wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
zerolink123 wrote:

Well there is reshufull and reshufull treasure, so they could last forever

Ok, are you all really that dense? Let me break it down for you! Friends can Team UP, in practice or in Ranked Matches! So, it is very easy to get 3 or 4 myth on a team!

Second, after Grandmaster, Base Power Pip Chance is 40%, and by the time you hit level 58, you can have a ring and athame that give 21% power pip chance, taking you to 82%. Then, if you have a pet, which we all do at that level that has pip o plenty, giving you another 5% or actually 4% according to the shown statistics on the page. So, then you have 86 to 87% power pip chance for Myth! Now, if you have 3 people that are myth, it might, and it is a slight might have a harder time doing this than with 4 people that are myth, but it is still easy, considering your opponents are stunned! Stun all is a 2 pips spell, and Earthquake is a 6 pips spell. Of course, there are times that things may fall out of play, however, you can still use Elucidate or Simplify if the situation ever requires it! Now, the concept is real simple! Take turns! 1 person stuns all off bat, the other 2 blade or use vengeance. Then the 1 blades or uses vengeance while the second in line uses quake, and then the last in line stuns all again! Then, the first in line Uses Quake and the second in line blades and the last in line stuns all again. Now, if there is four People, like I said, this is much easier, but nobody will last long, with blades, and no shields and they all are using earthquake with Gargantuan!

So, see how easy this can be? Do you really think there is a counter to this attack, except maybe getting lucky 50/50 chance of going first, then getting a stun block aura up! Even then, that is you, your entire team has to do it, otherwise, they will have the odds against you!

One person said something very funny though! Wait till they are out of quake, then attack! Some decks give 7 school cards! Do you really think you can survive 7 earthquakes without shields?

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Personally as a myth, chain stunning isn't something I can avoid. It ends up being a side benefit to my strategy, while it is never my intention. I can't help it if it removes stun shields. My main focus when using earthquake is to remove my enemies blades and remove their minions. I didn't give Medusa it's stunning powers. Nor can I control what earthquake removes. But I'm going to do whatever I can to prevent my opponent from hitting me with a bladed spell. If it remove stun shields, so be it. That it is out of my control.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
CorbinW wrote:
Personally as a myth, chain stunning isn't something I can avoid. It ends up being a side benefit to my strategy, while it is never my intention. I can't help it if it removes stun shields. My main focus when using earthquake is to remove my enemies blades and remove their minions. I didn't give Medusa it's stunning powers. Nor can I control what earthquake removes. But I'm going to do whatever I can to prevent my opponent from hitting me with a bladed spell. If it remove stun shields, so be it. That it is out of my control.

Using earthquake or medusa is not considered chain stunning. If you read my example before, it is the people that have no intention of letting their opponent do anything from the beginning. If you were to team up with other myth players with the concept of constant stunning and use of earthquake for the easy win, that is cheating. The random use in battle to remove shields or blades, that is strategy.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
pyromaniac023 wrote:
you are right a myth used stunned on my team and the used earthquake next turn then a guy used storm lord i used fire dragon dragon it critical and well it was scary ever seen fire dragon do 4000 damage i had some blades too.

4,000 damage with fire dragon isn't that hard and the stun is called "strategy". Might want to think about using it.