Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Bundle Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
I think that there should be new Epic Bundle pets. Not that the Fierce Hound is boring, but i think there really should be different pets in every gift card. Here are some ideas: Phoenix, Skeletal Pirate, and Humongo Frog. I hope you like my ideas and include them in the card. post more ideas here! :D

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
I think the fierce hound is cool and all. But I would like to have other choices on Death pets on other gift cards , I may be that the monthly schedule does not show a death pet. but for what I deduced each store that seals gift cards is a certain school of magic. And maybe no store whats to be associated with death magic. But I think that is discrimination. If Costco can sell coffins wholesale. then surely some store would be willing to sell a gift card with a death pet attached to it.

And if it is just a monthly issue, sorry for the rant. I just wanted to give my kid a cool Death pet for christmas. I might just have to get a gift card with a pet I want and have him use the crowns to buy his.

Thank you

filemoore

Developer
For the Death school the Battle Pig from Rite Aid is nice, although right now it's the Hero Pig for Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
i think we should make it so each different school could get a different pets. ICE Pets- ice krokotopian, ice helephant
Fire Pets- fire krokotopian, blaze pig
STORM Pets- Storm krokotopian, shock helephant
DEATH Pets- death krokotopian, death pig
LIFE Pets- life krokotopian, life pig
MYTH Pets- myth krokotopian, Myth helephant
BALANCE Pets- balance krokotopian, balance angel

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I HATE the epic bundle pet! All it does is cast a sprite card once and a while and you can change its color. A cool pet would be a frost giant that walks on mountains when your walking and a storm lord which is on a huge storm cloud!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
oceanman123 wrote:
I HATE the epic bundle pet! All it does is cast a sprite card once and a while and you can change its color. A cool pet would be a frost giant that walks on mountains when your walking and a storm lord which is on a huge storm cloud!

Spritely is one of the best talents you can recieve from a pet. Pets are not supposed to be overpowered (which your idea of "cool" sounds like).

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I got some for lvl forty-eights:

Fire- efreet
Storm- leviathan
Ice- snow angel
Myth- medusa
Life- forest lord
Death- skeletal dragon
Balance- ra
astral- gobbler

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
i think that Leviathan should be a pet and there should be STORM clouds under him and he should go up and down through the clouds...
THE PETS FOR EACH "CLASS" SHOULD BE WHAT "TYPE" YOU ARE.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
panda6333 wrote:
i think we should make it so each different school could get a different pets. ICE Pets- ice krokotopian, ice helephant

cool

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
oceanman123 wrote:

I disagree, to a point. I levelled mine to epic, and she gave something new every level up. She casts sprite quite frequently (which she got at teen), and also has death shot, death aura, and death giver. She has casted a death shield occasionally when fighting a death enemy. But, I keep her on my life/death wizard, and like her way better than my satyr.
I think its cool you can change the color, I wish we could with more of the pets....
Obviously she wouldnt be much of a help if you dont have death spells, but, I'm surprised you dont think yours casts sprite much. Mine seems to.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
anzleybennett wrote:
panda6333 wrote:

cool
:) i like it but not much for life i am a life wizard btw

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
i dont have many ideas for the epic bundle pets but i think there should be more death pets i havent seen any in a while, but i have the epic bundle and the feirce hound is death :D

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
Dec/2/2010 5:10 pm Subject: Re:Epic Bundle Pets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think thats a great idea but maybe more veritety in the basis :D. For example maybe angle of life or dark angle or maybe even jolted serpant.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I love that idea! :D

I just got from my giftcard a snow/ice cat and I wish I had something else :?

Well, auctually I kinda like it but anyway I like the idea :D

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
A few pet ideas, say a particular one you might like! :3

1. Day Hound. It is a dark green hound with light paws and snout. It is life. Its special abilities are Life Blade, Spritely and Pip'O'Plenty. (Color changes black, green and yellow.
2. Balance Beetle. A normal balance beetle that looks like the spell. It is balance. Its special abilities are Balance Blade, and Spritely.
3. Moon Dragon. A dragon with star markings all over it (color changes black, white, gold or silver). It is fire, Main abilities Spritely, Pip'O'Plenty and Elemental Blade.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
panda6333 wrote:

Lets think about Hybrids for a moment. There is already an ice Oni, War Oni (Fire and Myth) and Storm oni! There is also already an Ice mander and fire mander.