Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Celestia is filled with Marleybonians?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
What i don't get is why the "people" in Celestia are the dogs from Marley Bone? I'm a level 35 Ice and i visit Celestia a lot with my friends. we get our levels up there and i visit all the sections. but what i don't get is why Marley Bone dogs are every were. should there be like mermaids or fish people or something that's not a dog. because dogs don't live underwater.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
You'd understand if you were the right level to go there

There an expedition team exploring Celestia.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
It was the Marleybone archeologists that found Celestia, and just like in Krokotopia, they are exploring.

Am I the only one who notices that Penny Dreadful is supposed to be from Marleybone? She must be from the only human family in that world. Headmaster Ambrose?, Sir? Can you shed some light on that?

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
First dont go to Celestia unless your in the base camp.
now back on topic, Marylebone is based of Victorian England and England use to rule most of the world, so Marlyebone rules most of the Spiral

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
You'd understand if you were the right level to go there

There an expedition team exploring Celestia.

yea whoever posted this isnt suppose to be in cl so he would understand if he was the rite lvl to be there

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
af6at wrote:
It was the Marleybone archeologists that found Celestia, and just like in Krokotopia, they are exploring.

Am I the only one who notices that Penny Dreadful is supposed to be from Marleybone? She must be from the only human family in that world. Headmaster Ambrose?, Sir? Can you shed some light on that?

I noticed that too.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
i'm getting to the part when Ambrose gives the quest. so people cut some slack. and i know that Marley Bone dogs are just explorers, but come on...dogs? i say like a Triton or Storm Spirit not a DOG.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
Panda6333, he is right that if you were actually in celestia doing the main storyline quest you would understand. you see marleybonieans, are archeologists so they explore each and every world. that is why they are in wizardcity, krokotopia, of course marleybone, (not moo shu actually) (or dragonspyre surprisingly) but in celsetia there are. so i hope you got know now.

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer